"While you are NOT under the influence of [Vengeance], gain ..."

I am not sure if this is the right place to put it, but I but I think at the moment it is the best one.

For the next patch, can we have legendaries that give us a buff, for while we are NOT under the influence of an “Ultimate Transformation Buff”, aka Wrath of the Berserker, Vengeance, Akarat’s Champion, etc.

A common complaint is that the endgame for most or at least too many builds revolves around always having your Ultimate Transformation buff active, so I was wondering if there could be something done to counteract that…

… which would take the form of legendaries (like for example legendary amulets), that have the effect that I mentioned above.

It could be like:

While you are NOT under the influence of Vengeance, your damage is increased by xx%, your damage taken is reduced by xx% and regenerate xx Hatred per second.

The numbers could be different for every class and eventually some classes maybe even shouldn’t have such an item, but the Demon Hunter definitely could need such a thing, since every single build Demon Hunter build uses Vengeance (Shadow, Unhallowed Essence Multishot, Marauder, Natalya’s)…

It also would be nice for Whirlwind Barbarians to have the option to not use Wrath of the Berserker, but such a legendary for the Barbarian would probably be too powerful for a Might of the Earth and eventually) for a Reakor build, so either Barbarians shouldn’t get such an item at all, or item should only give you this buff while you don’t have pieces or the Might of the Earth an the Reakor set equipped.

ty

2 Likes