While the Web-based Armory is off-line

While the Web-based Armory (web profiles) is off-line, you can still look in your profile or the profile of any other player, to wit:

https://www.d3planner.com/863618538

Of course you can also use this website to simulate the change you want to make on an important piece of equipment that you don’t want to make a mistake on, or if you want to choose the best of two options. For example, what’s better; 1.5% more CHC, or 2% more IAS. Or will this amulet perform better if I roll off the main stat in favor of something else?

All you need is their full battle tag.

[Edited to reflect the advice of MB below]

Please don’t mangle URLs like Stone did though if you want to make it easy for readers to actually visit the page you’re trying to link to. So, if you don’t have Trust Level 3 (which allows you to link to any external site) do this…

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this…

https://www.d3planner.com/863618538

Crap…yeah, I didn’t think of that…and I’ve used hundreds of those.

On another note, I like mangling things…

But this Discourse crap is so popular, you would think they would have canned lists of websites that were blocked, which the administrator could select, or allow administrators to select approved websites, and block all the rest. That way, plebes like me could include a simple damn link in a post without having to spend my whole damn life writing and reading and praying someone Likes me…good god…

I asked about that two and a half months ago…

…requesting that some of the popular third-party sites such as Icy Veins, d3planner, and so on be added to the trusted sites list.

Sadly, whilst the thread started with that in mind it was rapidly derailed by people placing embedded cat videos from YouTube into it because apparently it’s okay to trust any video on YouTube but not link to Blizzard’s own armoury site or their own blogs because www.diablo3.com isn’t on the trusted list.

1 Like

We will be back soon. After seeing that for months I often wonder if the word soon means something else for blizzard devs.

2 Likes