Which solo build farms XP best?

gr110 Feels like T16 @ 2500 paragon as GoD, gr120 better for me atleast :slight_smile:

Way more than that thanks to Guardian’s.
Spinny Beldon:
https://maxroll.gg/d3/d3planner/201731841

You need way more AD. And CDR to maintain 100% uptime on Vengeance.

Also a tad higher attack speed is recommended. You’d ideally want to be above 1.5 but under 1.67 APS.

Auto frenzy is great xp & very engaging & fun. It has the same power and playstyle as strafe impale last season. Ie using echoing fury & chasing down elites.

I do gr125 3 minutes. 128 in 3.5 min

Tal rasha is too slow for me playstyle wise.

1 Like

The bot s seem to clean up.

On the same page here. I make 2 usually. Sometimes 3 if the season offers many possibilites

Exactly the same. I main a wizard this season but quickly changed it to Barb frenzy. The rift guardian fight is so satisfying. Using the Ingeom instead to skip bad maps and areas with perma charge. Been able to push decently too with frenzy. Currently at 144. Nothing seems able to kill me, except molten (still can tank 2-3) and spinners.

This season I think it’s actually more optimal to be a tad under. Because of the Frenzied Shrine.

Running at 10 fpa isn’t too bad, but running at 8 fpa is pretty bad.

So I think it’s better to be at 10 fpa without Frenzied Shrine and 9 fpa with Frenzied Shrine vs. 9 fpa without Frenzied Shrine and 8 fpa with Frenzied Shrine.

25% IAS = 1.38 APS pre-Frenzied puts you at 10 fpa, then with Frenzied you end up at 50% IAS = 1.65 APS and 9 fpa.

Not an absolutely necessary optimization for speeds though, as you won’t get Frenzied Shrine every rift.

3 Likes

You may be doing something incorrectly, or not have the right gear then.

I am doing 105s in 2 minutes with 1150 paragon with no augs.

Ancient everything except two-piece guardian.

Maxroll.gg may be your friend to help troubleshoot.

1 Like

I managed to get to 1,53 attacks per second by switching vitality in crossbow to +6% attack speed but 66% area damage is as high as I can currently have because I have already used rerolls on all items.

It was (or is) my impression that area damage isn’t important in speed builds.

GoD requires quite a bit AD to be efficient.

Looking at Tinne’s video I don’t think area damage is a factor. But I could be wrong.

This is exactly the setup I used for my 146 clear with 2h crossbow (now gone of course).

Speed pylon has to be avoided, but I consider it a non-issue because in pushing speed pylon plus fleeting shrine on top of GoD 2p makes movement way too “slippery” and frankly annoying to control between manual HA.

1 Like

I do and it is this on both my accounts. Plus I have 3 to 4 stash spaces with nothing in them. The only time it will go below that is maybe on a new season.

I keep everything on the character they use. I don’t keep stuff that I don’t need or ever use. Plus I have seen to that some people will delete all their characters at the end of a season.

Right? The most I can do is 6. 3 rebirths and 3 from extra deluxe spots. Even then, it’s very hard to concentrate on more than 3 if you play casually.

It’s not problem. First GR110 today gave me primal Squirt’s Neclace. Now I can do GR110 in less than 2 minutes if I get good maps. Though I’m almost 1400 paragon level now. Which means I have to find new tier to grind for xp.