Which skills or items should be changed or added?

Referring to Nevalistis post I would like to ask you which skills or items for which class you would like to see changed or added.

Here is Nevalistis quote:

[quote="207701977144"]
However, I really love this topic because it gives insight as to what skills you guys feel need more love. I can’t promise exact changes in the future, but I’d really like to see conversation in here progress and evolve.

[ul][li]What skill would you like to see have more support? Is there one with a great fantasy/flavor you like, but doesn’t have much power behind it?[/li][li]Is there a class fantasy you feel isn’t very fulfilled right now? Something you really want to be able to do with a class, but just isn’t possible?[/li][/ul]

Thanks for being open with your opinions and thoughts on this. <3 Just remember to keep it constructive and on-topic. I’m not afraid to enforce either of those things. :wink:

1 Like

I’d like Gargantuans to all have cleave as their base attack so that more than one rune would be viable.

I’d like the gargs from the Tall Mans Finger to be… gargantuan.

Also, the Gidbinn could be useful and summon Bone Fetishes from D2.

Wizard

It would be nice, if we could have a kind of Basic-6-Piece-Set for the Wizard. This Basic-Set is completely open and similar to the LoN-Set - but only for Wizards. It is complemented by weapons, orbs and other legendariy items, to change the skills and the playstyle of this entire Set. LoN-Builds are also possible with this Set.

Set of the Illusionist

Head, Shoulders, Torso, Hands, Legs, Feet.

(2) Set:

Decreases the Cooldown of Teleport by 66%.

For 11 seconds after you Teleport, your attack speed is increased by 11%.

(4) Set:

For 11 seconds after you Teleport, you will take 55% less damage and your movement speed is increased by 66%.

(6) Set:

Primary Skills deal 666% more damage.

For 11 seconds after you Teleport, your damage is increased by 9999%.

Legendaries:

With these legendary items you can use Magic Missile or Piercing Orb as Main-Skill, very similar to the Crusaders Captain-America-Build:

Magic Missile

1-Handed-Wand

Magic Missile now deals 666% weapon damage, becomes a Seeker, searching for targets, and bounce between targets.

Piercing Orb

1-Handed-Wand

Piercing Orb now deals 666% weapon damage, moves forward in a straight line, searches for enemies and bounce between targets.

Piercing Orb

Orb

Increases the size of Piercing Orb.

Piercing Orbs deals 333% increased damage to the first target, hit.

There’s a chance, that Piercing Orb electrocutes enemies for 333% weapon damage as Lightning along its path, in a wide area.

With these legendary items you can use Hydra now similar to the Traps of the Assassin:

Hydra

(2) Set: 1-Handed-Wand / Orb

You may have 6 extra Hydras active at a time.

Hydra now lasts 30 seconds. When you or your Hydras deal damage, there is a chance that the remaining time of your active Hydras will be reset by 1 second (so that the Hydra last longer).

Serpent’s Sparker

1-Handed-Wand

You may have one extra Hydra active at a time.

Your Hydras periodically release Explosions of the same damage type. Explosion immediately deals 1111% weapon damage as Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning to all enemies within 15 yards.

The Magistrate

Hat

You may have one extra Hydra active at a time.

All Hydras now periodically cast Frost Nova.

More Legendaries:

The following legendary items can be used in addition, to enhance the Basic-Set even further:

With this legendary weapon, Explosion could be used in a very different way, supporting other skills like Magic Missile and Piercing Orb.

Explosion

2-Handed-Staff

Increases your damage by 333%.

Damaging enemies with Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning has a very high chance to trigger an Explosion of the same damage type on hit, at the target location. Explosion immediately deals 1111% weapon damage as Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning to all enemies within 15 yards.

With this legendary weapon, Arcane Torrent could be used in a very different way, as a kind of auto-cast-support-skill. The Wizard can release lots of Arcane Missiles in quick succession in all directions onto enemies, which somehow visually reminds on the Necromancers Corpse Lance.

Arcane Torrent / Magic Weapon

2-Handed-Staff

While Magic Weapon is active, you periodically shoot single Arcane Torrent Missiles onto random targets, each dealing 666% weapon damage as Arcane, Fire or Lightning, based on your selected Magic Weapon Rune. Several Missiles can be shoot at the sam time. While casting a spell you release more Arcane Missiles more often. The longer you cast a spell, the more, and the faster you shot Arcane Missiles.

With this legendary weapon, Mirror Image could be used as a kind of auto-cast-support-skill. Furthermore, there is no longer a push effect, when summoning a Mirror Image!

Mirror Image

2-Handed-Staff

Chance when attacking to summon a Mirror Image (there is no longer a push effect, when summoning a Mirror Image!) that cast some of your equipped skills. Mirror Images can not be killed and each lasts for 33 seconds. When you or your Mirror Images deal damage, there is a chance that the remaining time of the Mirror Images will be reset by 1 seconds (so that they last longer). Spells cast by your Mirror Images will deal 33% of the damage of your own spells. You can have up to 6 Mirror Images at the same time.

Here are some more suggestions:

Familiar

Familiar calls all 5 Familiars to your side.

Your damage is increased by 66,6% for every Familiar you have active.

Arcane Power

2-Handed-Staff

Increases your maximum Arcane Power by 55% and you regenerate 11 Arcane Power every second. You deal 2,5% more damage for each point of your Arcane Power.

Ice-, Storm-, Energy-Armor

2-Handed-Staff

All 3 Armors (Ice-, Storm, -Energy-Armor) may now be active at the same time. Each active Armor increases your damage by 111%.

Slow Time

2-Handed-Staff

For 11 seconds after you Teleport, you receive Slow Time that follows you.

1 Like

We need The Horadric Hamburger to be changed into a weapon set.

The other half would be called “The Carebear Cake.”

The set would have a chance on crit to summon a pony companion for you.

Blizzard won’t make another class specific set, not without making one for the other classes, and the chance of that happening at this point is incredibly low.

On topic, the blizzard(skill) could use some love.

I like your idea of a basic class set, but then we would need every class to have such a set.

Also I like how skills interact with legendaries and weapon type, really interesting suggestion.

BUT, this would require a tremendous amount of work to “take care” of every class in such a manner. Since we know that D3 is mostly in maintenance mode, I highly doubt this would be achievable.

They would need to put at least a few passionate people who would be willing to invent stuff again. I’m not sure what their current vision and plans for the future of D3 is but, I doubt that they are willing to put in that much work in D3.

This is why I don’t think this will happen. Nice post tho, +1.

For startes every legendary could have a legendary power. Would be nice to try on something new.

Want to ask me? What skills or elements for what class would you like to see or change ???
Ohhhhh, I thought that nobody would ever ask me this wonderful question. tnks

I would like to like for the class PJ DH Demon Hunter ::::::

Chakram pls.

That this active skills can be enhanced in the next patch and that everyone can play to fill the map of CHAKRAMs

I want to walk through T.XVI and be able to do minimum Grs 100 with Chakram, being able to use any Bows, Crossbows, hand crossbows, with LoN or Set.
Tbn, I want … that my legendary Quiver Spines of Seething Hatred
Chakram now generates 4 Hatred; and its damage is increased “X” +
More, plus … + ++++ +
That fire to swirling chakram that deals 380% (norr, minimum 3,800%) weapon damage as Psycho for enemies along its path.
What, more, what more can I ask for (now is my moment of glory …)
I also want my DH Demond Hunter to be a little quicker, I do not see, the more I need, but with a little more I’m already satisfied
How??’ Well, very simple … every time my Chakram hits an enemy I have a brief increase in speed for example.
By asking not to be left, by Gods, this is not what I keep …
I also want that when my chakram hits an enemy my armor increases by at least 50% for not already asking 100%
And the last one since I’m asking what there is not …
That also my Legendary Quiver Spines of … also increase all my damage an “X”% more, plus 750% more to start in the PTR is already good, if I have passed, then adjust, ok + ++ + +

Thanks for listening
:headphones::notes::ghost:

I made like 10 posts in that thread on the old forum regarding various skills, passives and items. I don’t wanna post them all again…

1 Like