Which set do u prefer?

Which set do u prefer for Hota build? Reakor or immortal King? and why? sorry if someone asked before…

Raekor has a higher cap but harder to play. Ik hota the easiest build to play with lowest cap but most consistent.

R6 HOTA is a mess to play imo. Like chris said, it has a higher ceiling if played to maximum efficiency. But I preferred IK6 HOTA myself. A bit more casual and less of a mess.

I’m a big fan of IK HotA play but haven’t put together a R6 HotA build yet to try it

I had all the gear for R6 HotA but I couldn’t get myself to play it even with the higher clear potential, it just wasn’t fun for me so I stuck with IK HotA

2 Likes

The “promised” new set.

1 Like

:joy:

It’s a cooking set, Barbarian no longer deals damage, now wears cooking suit and makes BBQ meat :cut_of_meat: :poultry_leg: :rooster: :chicken: for the party

5 Likes

IK HOTA all the way for me. I’m a casual with just over 1000 paragon but been playing since day one (mostly solo these past few years). IK HOTA just feels right, call up the boys, go berserk, charge into a crowd of enemies and start smashing them; rinse and repeat. I like the consistency in the damage output versus the burst of R6 HOTA.

3 Likes

Raekor and Wastes are my fav bcuz you deal dmg while moving

I played IK HOTA two seasons ago and had a lot of fun with it. Very chilled gameplay, and I cleared 110 with at under 1400 para with it.