Which primary skill will you use for new set?

I’ll start directly with GA and Devouring rune. The 450-600% damage on Ninth Ciri seems the highest - couped with 70% Devouring pierce. Adding a buriza in cube.

Second Option would be Bola bow+quiver and Entangling bow cubed for 150/150/150 damage boost.

3rd option would be Grenades with Hellcat belt cubed.

However, the guided arrow bonuses seems by far the best. Also the last rune for 70% extra damage on AOE when crit seems lovely.

Obviously my first try will go for:

Dawn /w Ninth Quiver
Crimson set 2p
Hunter Wrath, Buriza, RORG cubed
Focus/Restraint adding Momentum each 4-5 sec to maintain the buff.

I like your first two options. And as an alternative to Crimson I would be tempted to try wearing Depth diggers…

Or better: wear Hunter’s Wrath and cube Depth Diggers, freeing the ring slot in the cube for Convention of Elements.

Unpopular opinion: I love grenades, so I’ll probably try that first. Plus I have primal weapons ready to go, so I can use that build while I farm quivers and a new hunter belt.

5-piece GoD set, wearing DD
Dawn and fortress ballista, cubing buriza or Odyssey
Bracers wraps of clarity
Belt hellcat, cube hunter
Wear FnR, cube rorg

Hopefully the bracers and fortress ballista are enough to keep me alive. If I can afford it, I’ll try using the fortress ballista shields to pair with a squirts necklace for pure savage mode.

2 Likes

Popular opinion: I hate grenades so I’ll probably not try that. Bolas and Hungering arrow look much more exciting to me with the new associated legendaries :slight_smile:

I really hope that the combination of both is a valid option. That would atually create a “Two-Skill-Gameplay”, where you actually swap between two skills during fight - and not only for the purpose of buffing the “main skill”.

2 Likes

If my guess – Strafe to channel Primary Skill – to the new set is correct :-

Farming - HA
Solo low tier GR - HA
Solo high tier GR - Bola
MP GR - ES

IMO:
Solo - Hungering Arrow (especially as RGK)
Group - Bolas + ES (gonna be great for density)

An immature thought:
Two primary skills with opposite elements to utilize SoJ+CoE
e.g. HA (cold) + Bolas (Lightning)

1 Like

I think it will be fun if we can auto-spam all Primary Skill/s alternately in the Skill Slots via channeling Strafe :slight_smile:

Evasive Fire - Focus

Coz using any other primary skill would feel weird after so many years of using this skill.

:stuck_out_tongue:

(seriously though, I think I’ll all of them a try as I get the items)

Hum … imagine if we can channel Strafe to trigger Evasive Fire with backflip Rune and charge to a enemy … :scream: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :yum:

Had the same idea.

IF the 4pc will be able to shoot disc regen bolas… than i guess we will have quite a decent source of ressource generation there. Could make shadowpower much more realistic in gameplay.

I wish you are right and the primary attacks that come automatically while strafing are generating hatred/disc depending the rune but I’m afraid that would be too good to be true. Let’s hope though !