Which class will you start s23 on?

Well now that FB has be re worked/un nerfed, I will def be running a Wizard this season. Then also a Barb, and likely Crusader. Seasons are long enough, I should be able to get all 3 equipped well enough.

1 Like

I think I will start out with Barbarian for quick farming and then transition to Wizard and try the FB build.

4 Likes

How is Zuni for witch doctor is it good for season 23 ?

It’s a mid-tier build overall, but probably WD’s 2nd strongest build.

No class. Season 23 is pointless.

1 Like

DH/WD main here, so I will go for DH to get the UE set, do my seasonal achievements, then by week 2 be back to doing other things. Having your favorite classes relegated to bounty farmers becomes very unappealing very fast.

3 Likes

None, they nerfed the DH dps build which was the most fun ive had with this class ever. Now im forced to play 10GR lower. Screw that. Hopefully all DH mains drop out too that way it leaves a huge problem with needing DH supports for the huge DPS boosts. The only way to teach the dev’s a lession discriminating against the DH class is to quit.

DH was the last to get our New Set (giving other classes mulitple seasons of higher XP runs for everyone else), and npw the DH is the first class to get the huge nerf hammer (once again giving other classes multiple more seasons of higher XP runs). Their hate for the DH is showing through like you would see if you wet paper.

1 Like

The last time this “season” appeared, I played a Barbarian. Season 11 was the first season I played (though my records show I got up to level 3 with a monk in season 1). Back in season 11, I only made it through Slayer. I think I’ll redeem that Season 11 Barb and get the last few treasure goblin portraits as every season since that I’ve played through to Guardian. I’ll probably start with Barb on Asia and Europe servers as well.

After what they did to the rathma set i wont be touching necro at all. Might as well just jump on the OP train and firebird you way through s23

Cruzader, will revive my old phalanx+ asheara build it will be great whit the followers full equiped

I’m leaning toward barb for season, and firebird for HC season.

Why I leave General chat for first day of the season.

Seeing as it’s season of botting, maybe give that a go this season?
They didnt ban end of season so why not, they don’t care about sh.it anymore

A corporation is not going to intentionally alienate its customers. It’s not reasonable to attribute malice to balance changes

Then please explain why blizzard allowed this to happen then. Why does the proof consistantly show that demon hunters are getting treated differently than the rest of the classes.

Not sure yet, but will likely try to push with Asheara’s Vestments 4 piece set as a tribute to the new follower update.

(And for the memes.)

I actually have a hard time deciding which class to play for S23.

I might have limited time to play during this Season (and I solo most if not all of the time) that I might be inclined to just pick up the DH, complete the Seasonal Journey and call it a day until Season ends.

On the other hand, the Rathma changes (I know, not the best iteration since initial PTR 2.7.0’s version) seem like a nice set to give a try, and a lot sturdier than before. The only problem with me not liking Necro is how squishy they are.

So those are the final two choices amongst the other classes.

Wiz or Necro. Even if I start necro I will be switching over to Wiz. I might toss in DH later in the season.

I have decided I will try Wizard again. But not as a starter. That’s going to be Barbarian as it allows me the easiest method to get the Journey pets.

Monk and only Monk. I don’t want to jump around from class to class. I have noticed in the past, I get stuck at a certain GR as I mostly solo. So by sticking with one class I can maximize my Monk.

So strange to read all the hate for this season. The follower rework alone is a very positive step in the directions of what fans have been asking for.