Its offical blizzard HATES Demon Hunters

Not only did the nerf kill the class, but they also retroactively nerfed the ninth cirri satchel killing the non-season dh as well. It was one thing to nerf the build for future patches and seasons but you retroactivly nerfed the item for non-season! You went against your word to never retroactively change non set items

Even the wizard got to keep their original unmodified non set item Etched Sigil in non-seasons, and their unmodified Gesture of Orpheus that got reduced from 80% CDR to 40% CDR in non-seasons.

Then you IGNORED all the DH outcry explaining to you that this NERF was so big we would be the weakest class, but at least our misery had company when the wizard class also got the huge nerf hammer, except this never happened since ame nerf their outcry apparently was heard and ours was ignored right before the patch went live.

Developer Note: With the bulk of patch 2.7.0’s focus being on the single-player experience, we recognize that the set reworks and balance changes are some of the most impactful and important to the group play experience. We’ve heard the outpouring of feedback from the community and have decided to increase the Firebird’s Finery 6-piece bonus.

We hope these changes will allow players to explore new strategies in high-end group play compositions for Season 23. We hope you enjoy Firebird’s this season, but we will keep an eye on its power and adjust balance in the future.

All of this evidence PROVES 100% that you HATE Demon Hunters!

5 Likes

Nerfs have always been retroactive. So why are you surprised? Buffs are never retroactive, but nerfs are.

1 Like

Thats not true. The Etched signal nurf wasnt retroactive…

Etched Sigil was given a new legendary effect, that’s different.

Unfortunately, this isn’t a ‘legendary power’ being retroactively changed per se, but a change in the mechanism for HA that is affected on server-side.

In short, this change is not because of NCS, but more towards the interaction of the skill itself.

Though I agree, limiting the pierce is unjustified, as have most of us already campaigned against it to which it was of no avail.

2 Likes

Exactly, this change is somewhat similar case to Bone Ringer and Shield of Fury. Technically those powers remain completely unchanged, there’s just a script running on the server side limiting the stacks. Just like those, the pierces with NCS equipped are now limited with a script.

Again, this is not true. The nerf of a cap on the pierces is actually a design change so it does match with what etched signal as a reference.

However, that still doesn’t matter because blizzard once again in the past that nerfed items still didn’t retroactively update them like they did for the DH this patch. Another item just that was NOT retroactively nerfed is the Gesture of Orpheus that had its slowtime reduction decreased down to 40% from 80%. To this day I still have the old wand that gives me 80%.

So once again, blizzard has proven that they truly HATE Demon Hunters. by discriminating against this class like they’ve not done to others in the past.

i dunno bout hate but barb clearly is the “preferred” among original classes.

Nether Tentacles when the game launched. It’s why the DH class has been Blizzard’s pinata for nearly a decade now.

1 Like

For the record Jumpman, I don’t disagree with you. I’ve played almost every game under Blizz’s IP and they have always, and I do mean always have issues with the class (Hunter in WoW, Hunter in Hearthstone, Valla the DH in HotS, etc.) and you’ll find that these classes or characters are ‘balanced’ to the point that they are not even competitive.

Another proof to show you how much they hate this class is how they invented a new wrist legendary for the Necromancer (Bonds of C’Lena) and given it a flavour text while there isn’t a single flavour text since the rework for the legendary wrist for DH’s (Trag’Oul Coils).

1 Like