Which build makes easy work of Echoing Nightmares?

Just wondering which build, if any, can make easy work of these to get the 125 gem for the Altar?

Trag Nova and Masquerade are both pretty tanky but Trag Nova has the advantage in the density inherent to Echoing Nightmares. Rathma if built right should also do pretty good but you really need a LOT of cooldown to have AotD active for every wave.

2 Likes

I actually tried it with Masquerade, since that’s the only complete build that I have. It worked well, and I actually got my 125 Whispering!

About Trag’s Nova - how easy is the gameplay? I know it’s the top build this season, but is it any easier than Masquerade?

Same for me and it is working ok. I have done 5 or 6 and one time got overwhelmed at 124 and another I wasn’t paying attention and died at 117 because of those explosions so it’s on me. And the rest went between 126 and low 130’s.

It does take a bit of time though, I take forever to get the first 40ish levels unless I get one of those maps that get them all to run toward me in a line.

But my build is still quite horrible, I only have 3 augments and my weapon is total trash and amulet also just bad and I can’t even properly speed farm 100’s yet so I am sure Masquerade will be totally fine if it is set up decently.

Teeth Masquerade seems the best one clears all the waves. (Its also super fast for Rift Runs). Trag’Oul Nova is kind of risky and not too slow for explotions inside Echoing Nightmares.

trag nova dont work. takes too much time before the nova comes out. also you need to stand to attack. which is bad.

1 Like

Have you tried it? Cause i have - trag nova solos up to wave 150 just fine with smart pylon usage.
(Was trying to reply to Frog)

Yep, tried this just today. My Nova nec went right up to a 145 without too much trouble. It gets hairy around 130 and from there you need to be a bit lucky and manage pylons really well, but it’s totally doable.

Catching the bandit shrine at the same time though – not that easy. I don’t think I managed to not be overwhelmed while trying for the shrine.