Which ARPG Are You Most Excited About?

There should be some apps to map controller input to touchscreen input. It’s still too early to look into that now… I’ll figure it out after D:I release.

i’m excited to see tonnes of options, and i’ll try to enjoy all of them :smiley:

Probably Lost Ark , but i wont be holding my breath.
With MTX being more and more prevalent in Western games, its pritty much guaranteed to be rather heavy in a eastern game thats being brought over to the west.
So i expect, as good as Lost Ark looks …it will feature heavy MTX’s that will ruin it for me :frowning:

i like Grim Dawn with the Diablo 3 Classes Mod.

I’m playing Grim Dawn right now. Game is actually quite fun. Just bought every expansion even cus they are really cheap and the game is quite nice. I’m still around level 31 on my first character, but I can see myself playing it alot between seasons on D3. Even more with all the mods you can use on that game. The only thing that sucks is that multiplayer doesn’t work properly.

I belive PoE 2 will come before D4, so maybe I’ll play that.

There are mobile controllers that can be set manually to play any game. It’s not optimized, but it would work

D4

Gameplay videos looks good, mixture of d2 and d3, my both favorite blizz games.

D4, what did you expect on a diablo forum :stuck_out_tongue:

I liked Grim Dawn, but the combat is just not engaging enough to keep me interested.

As to the OP - I am the most interested in D4 followed in close 2nd by PoE 2. I really am intrigued by what appears to be a slower combat and more impactful loot system in PoE 2. We really do not know anything about Diablo 4 yet being honest, and I think that is why I am the most excited about it!

Is it POE2? It Lurks Below? Grim Dawn? Diablo 4? Torchlight 4? Something else?

Will D4 be better than PoE2? Is It Lurks Below actually the best one?

All is good. Except It lurks below (sorry David )) )))

Borderlands 3! The elephant in the room!

The talk about that game died out so quickly it is nearly impressive.
Guess I’ll play it some day in the future though.

Warframe. No more needs to be said. Take the red pill and thank me months later as you sit in plains of eidolon with your Kubrow on your side and waiting for mass destruction of whoever opposes you.

It’s not bloated. The passive tree is a well designed feature of the game that works well. Just because there are multiple of the same node doesn’t mean it’s bloated, because traveling on the tree is an important implication.

But Fashionframe already exists, I think OP is talking about upcoming games

Last Epoch is looking very good. - YouTube

Grim Dawn has another free update coming out as well very soon.

To anyone that doesnt know It lurks below i’ll do my best to cover what it is…

At the first impression its like playing Starbound or Terraria, with more similarities to starbound, except you play as a class: the ranged classes use wands which are essentially guns, ur “ammo” is mana that you reload lol
Each class gets specific skills tailored to that class eg. Wizard has several spell elements doing different effects, Necromancer has minions and leeching and other goodies, etc. There are both runes and gems in the game for socketed gear.
Its been well over a year since i played it last but thats the first impression of the game.

As for after you get into it, there are 2 real modes of play, survival: needing food and rest as well as balancing hp for your dungeoneering, or a ‘casual’ mode where the food/sleep aspect is removed.
You dig down to find ores and such just like starbound and terraria. Like starbound its a circular world meaning u keep going 1 direction and you’ll end up where ya started. Like terraria, as you dig down you enter different layers… But thats where the similarities end. Each layer is a tier of progression, new ores, stronger mobs, better gear, and a new boss.
Its cheap on steam and i had alot of fun and can definitely recommend it for a solid 40h of entertainment unless you really get into it then it offers a whole lot more!

Oh!! Ps! Its made solely by David Brevick. One of the originators of blizzard north and with it diablo 1 and 2

1 Like