Wheres the Barb? A look at all region Leaderboards

No Im sorry Barbarian deserved its nerve, if they didn’t, the Wizard might actually have competition, that simply will not do.
True without the Lamentation nerf the wizard would very likely still beat the barbarian, but better not take the chance.
So call the funpolice this madness has to stop.

3 Likes

Because Blizzard considers any intelligence build to be more DPS based then all the dex and strength builds.

1 Like

Stop Barb discrimination, cancel the nerf.

I fully support OP

5 Likes

One thing is for sure as it’s been pointed out hundreds of times is the Barbarian community is very upset, much more then anytime in the past because Blizzard finally recognizes this only to take it away because they are scared they will change the game too much. Bah! :slightly_smiling_face:

And now its time they give it back, barbs have waited long enough.

1 Like

I think Lamentation actually is in need of a serious buff like 500% to be really balanced

3 Likes

I really want to make sure the devs see this, so they know our frustration. It is not right to pull our buff while there are several classes so far already above 140.

1 Like

YES! 500% would really shake things up. I was calling for 300% minimum.
That would really make a kick a$$ build tbh.
I also want the other nerfs that 2.6.7 is supposed to impose reversed/not implemented whatsoever.

2 Likes

I would be fine with 400-500% buff:

5 Likes

oh now that would be dreamy

1 Like

That’s what it should have been to begin with. 4-500%.
If they go lower, like 2-300% maybe Rend could stack more times?
Either way, buff the gd’n barb!

Wouldn’t mind if twas 300-400%, but stacked 3 times. I really would like to play this build, but if the nerf won’t be reverted than I’m gonna stick with DH or even stop playing D3 RoS, cause what’s the point, if they break their promises and whenever a PRO barb with over 10000 paragon gets to 140 GR they ruin the build anyway.

If they listen to what we’re trying to accomplish in this thread:

Maybe I will even buy another D3 RoS copy, just to play with barb. If not, than BB D4 for me, cause I doubt it will be any different there too…

If that’s how D4 will look like, than I’m done and D3 RoS will be my last Blizz game.

5 Likes

At this point if the nerf goes live I am playing the uninstall wizard next season.

3 Likes

I think they could have gone swami on it, when wrath of the berserker active it stacks rend at every second. Stacks last 19 second after the berserker form is out. Let rend stack infinite times. Then I am ok with 0%

lol

1 Like

Applause! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::

Interesting idea.

Maybe we can get them to double Squirts damage also! lulz

1 Like

Isn’t this how it is in WoW? I don’t play it, played for like 5-6 months then got tired of it. If memory serves me though, weren’t the “barb type” builds used for just meat tanks while the “warlock/mage” type class did all the dps?

From the Diablo Wiki from Diablo thru Diablo 3
This will answer a lot I forget about as it has been so long!
see ~https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Classes~

So with this 500% buff, what GR would you predict that the top non-season ww/rend barb clear on the live server?

if the top was at or around ~2 grs of 140 during the initial PTR (which it was) wit ha 200% multi then we can extrapolate that a 500% would bring that to 143.