WHERE’S Seasonal journey FOR 18 AT?

Many thanks for the clarification about repeating old seasonal rewards for a second chance to gain those we missed. My collection of D3 cosmetics is quite important to me, but i need to ask:
What about the season 4 rewards? Did you start repeating them from season 5 because we won’t get a second chance at giving that cute frosty dog a home? Or will season 4 be repeated as one of the last ones in the cycle?

I don’t care about leaderboards and such, so I only play in seasons to get all rewards. I can understand the recycling of the portrait and pet/wings/pennant rewards, because it would require resources to add new ones.

I thought it was a great decision to put up new wings as a reward for Guardian in the current season, to give players like myself who have all these rewards already (I finished Guardian in every season to date), a reason to play.

Not offering a similar reward in the coming season is baffling to me. Wings that are not currently available exist. And those offered in the Chinese shop are not the only ones.

Is it really that much work to put any of the wings that were available in a previous PTR version as a reward for Guardian?

These wings include Dark Bat, Lord Culsu’s Wings and Wings of Kokabiel. You can look them up on the Diablo Wiki. I was not allowed to include links.

4 Likes

At the risk of repeating myself… To include a link in your message:

• copy-paste the link in your message;
  • highlight the link you just pasted;
  • click the </> button in the formatting bar at the top of the reply window.

When you click the </> button, you will note that your link now has a grave accent before and after it… that’s ok… when you click the Reply button, your link will now look as this : https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Bat

The link won’t be clickable, but it will show up.

1 Like

Until season 5 there weren’t any…
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/19993877/first-look-season-5-12-22-2015

Starting with Season 5 and moving forward, we will provide a variety of cosmetic rewards, and what type of reward you will receive will rotate with each new Season.

In addition to the usual exclusive Portrait Frames and pieces of the Conqueror’s Transmogrification set, you will also receive either a pair of wings, an exclusive pennant, or a non-combat pet. For Season 5, players who complete the fourth chapter of the Season Journey will receive the Wickerman pet.

1 Like

Season 4 rewarded those that completed Chapter 4 with the Frost Hound :

See also : First Look - Season 4 - Diablo III

… and a portrait frame, of course:

2 Likes

So, they lied in the Season 5 patch notes then…

That’s what it looks like… call it a mistake ?
Perhaps that sentence means something else ?

It was so long ago… there was also that pennant in Season 3… the one everyone is getting… I even got it on Asia even if I only started playing there in Season 9.

It might be that the frost hound was unlocked at a different tier of the season’s journey than became usual from season 5 onward for pets, similar to how the galactic wings this season required a higher than usual tier to unlock, for wings.
I hope it has not been overlooked and forgotten about. Or if it has, that it’ll be remembered again so that we will still get a second chance at that pet.

No new cosmetic rewards for a season is a VERY bad idea. Many people play seasons just for those rewards…

4 Likes

Read: this allows Blizzard to not make anything new.
:facepunch:

11 Likes

no new rewards!? sad :disappointed:

2 Likes

@MissCheetah - is there a list somewhere of what new pets/cosmetics are still available from outside sources?

Like is the “D3 Pet” from Warcraft III Reforged a “D3” pet that we can use or is it a “D3 Pet” within WIII?

Or the helm/wings from Legion DD?

I remember your old forum thread about the pets/wings/pennant info…

Why did we start with the cosmetics of the 5th season, not of the 4th??
Frost Hound - the most desired (and most beautiful) pet, IMHO!!
Let’s start in order!
Or just give us the OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE A MISSING PET, plz!!

4 Likes

And what about new STASH TAB?

2 Likes

If you have 13 total, that is the maximum. You can earn 1 additional tab per season by completing conqueror, yielding up to 5 more tabs. 1 tab per season.

1 Like

Was it the last one instead of 5 originally planned?

1 Like

Sort of? The old one still exists and is linked on the new forums in a sticky thread. Former Tech MVP Tias has been helping me to migrate and update the old thread so we can have a fancy new one. That has not been posted yet in part because the new formatting is a pain, and I have not done the review I need to of the draft he sent me.

There WILL be an updated one though.

As for this, yes, it is a D3 pet you can use in D3. When the next patch goes live, those who pre-ordered WC3:R will get the pet in D3.

2 Likes

Will conquests also be on the same rotation as the seasonal rewards? So will Season 6’s conquests be the same for Season 18?

Season journey and achievement on PTR has been repaired. You can go in to see for yourself.

Pets from season rewards should have been put into the menagerist goblin rotation at this point if they were really worried about newer players getting those pets…

1 Like