WHERE’S Seasonal journey FOR 18 AT?

Will conquests also be on the same rotation as the seasonal rewards? So will Season 6’s conquests be the same for Season 18?

Season journey and achievement on PTR has been repaired. You can go in to see for yourself.

Pets from season rewards should have been put into the menagerist goblin rotation at this point if they were really worried about newer players getting those pets…

1 Like

And here I was with actual hope due to how well they did for S17. Between no new cosmetic and an absolute trash seasonal buff, there is zero reason to touch S18.

1 Like

If all you play for is cosmetics, go play a mobile game.

1 Like

I wonder, why is so difficult to get the cosmetics from China server ? Is it another department ? That maintains both ?

I can not get how is SO difficult to have at least a cosmetic in our server that is ALREADY online and ready.

YEEEEY Lets reward NEW players with rewards they could not have before, old players are already sick of this game, they do not deserve any new reward to have them playing Diablo for 18 Seasons.

Well there is nothing Nevalistis can do about this, not even the devs. Some manager who knows nothing about games makes these kind of decisions.

3 Likes

Actually, there were cosmetics rewarded as early as Season 1. In S1 and S2 those were banner components, then in S3 we had a pennant and a portrait frame.

If Blizzard wants to rotate cosmetics from older seasons, why don’t they make those items obtainable again too?

As a reminder, the rewards for season 6 were those -d3mystic.com/season/6/journey/chapter-iv

@ Madmartigan,

Not sure what the purpose of your post is… aside from a fishing expedition to lure people onto your site. Nevalistis did provide a link to the Season 6 blog in her post; anyone who used the link provided in her post is well aware that the rewards for Season 6 are :

6 Likes

This rotation is awesome for a “new” player like me, cant wait for a chance to get the Andariel wings and the rocky pet! Not to even mention the Emerald dragon pet to match my wizard hydra build…

1 Like

Do you guys really believe they are on it? We know blizzard changed and dont listen players. D4? Maybe 4-5 years later.

Could even be abandoned. It has happened before.

Nevs post clearly shows there are only a couple people working on D3 at any time.
As soon as the D3 work is done, the couple of guys/gals go back to their regular jobs at blizz.

Kinda like “Hey there is a mess in the ladies room! Bob and Carol go clean that up then get back to unloading the trucks!”

1 Like

In fact, there are some wings in the game which are already tested in the PTR of patch 2.4.1:

• Dark Bat http://www.diabloarea.net/uploads/images/small/wings12.png
  • Wings of Kokabiel http://www.diabloarea.net/uploads/images/small/wings7.png
  • Lord Culsu’s Wings http://www.diabloarea.net/uploads/images/small/wings10.jpg

Just give it to us, it is so easy, isn’t it?

14 Likes

I’m on board - been playing since release but only recently started playing seasons so I’ve missed a ton of pets/cosmetics

Give us something blizzard. Like cough it up. I’ve been playing Diablo since Diablo came out. No. Not just Diablo 3, but the OG.

Give me something to motivate myself to keep playing as I’m almost done grinding out my last toon in D2 LOD and need something to keep my interest in the game…

Yet another idea for seasonal rewards that does not require much work from developers.
The game has such portraits’ frames (one for each class):
http://screenshot.ru/6181115ad50378e26a66b173f564d2b6.png
So, add a frame for the portrait of necromancer and then announce:

Season XX Reward: “Player receives into his collection a portrait frame of that class which he closed all tasks of the “Guardian” chapter (or even “… of all journey chapters”) with.
Thus, if a player wants to get all these frames, then he will go through journey of the next seven seasons using different classes each new season.

6 Likes

There’s already a Portrait Frame for the Necromancer. The screenshot you linked only shows 6 of the Class Frames. But, it fails to show the Necromancer Frame, as seen below:

It’s true that it is not offered as a Seasonal reward. But, doing so would be a bit redundant since you get it with the purchase of Rise of the Necromancer. :wink:

yea this is complete bullsh*t, BS if the earlier word gets muted. So basically youre telling me there is no new reward for those who have already claimed these, it would be nice if you added a reward that benefited the players who have been around since the beginning. But it seems clear that blizzard really couldnt careless on games other than wow. OW is a joke, D3 has become a joke, HotS has always been a joke, SC2 is basically a joke but not as much, and hearthstone is a money grabber. So yea, ill be buying destiny 2, just waiting till its on steam so you guys get 0 cut

1 Like