Where is the trading?

good luck you simply don’t know what your talking about any experienced Diablo2 player knows d2jsp is the best possible way to trade its not even up for debate.

Like I said, it’s the pvp crowd, the lazy crowd, and the noob crowd. I also don’t have to buy fg and I don’t have to sell stuff to get fg. Further more, I don’t need to cheat and carry over currency that practically gears my character without actually playing the game at the next ladder reset.

bro… let it go… d2jsp is better than ingame trading literally zero experienced diablo2 players will agree with you.

how can you put pvp crowd and noob crowd in the same boat? complete polar opposites. you just cant accept being wrong its quite amusing.

Like I said, it’s good for the pvp community, the lazy community and the noob community. Good to Elite players don’t need that site. We get good gear and we easily trade it for the good gear we need. Pretty simple stuff. No need to waste time on jsp like the weak players do.

“elite” LMFAO. what the hell does that even mean? I think you ment purist and thats fine I can respect a purist but Elite? thats cringe.

This is like say bad drivers and good drivers don’t share the same roads.

That says it all about you.

k, we should agree to disagree I have trading to do :slight_smile:

You are the most narrow minded person, I have ever seen posting something in these forums. Supporting real money trades and calling it „efficient“. Of course, it is efficient to cheat, Einstein.

Every D2 fan, having a brain to anticipate the damage, real money trades do to a game, will support his opinion, that ingame trades are better. And that’s not better in the sense, that you get items faster, but better in the sense, that it does not rely on illegitimate real money trades.

If you could pay with ignorance on d2jsp, then you in particular could acquire all HRs in the game dude.

2 Likes

vast majority of players use d2jsp they have for the last 15 years. Hate me all you want but it remains the best easiest and most popular trading site for D2.

No matter how salty you get it wont change the facts.

The popularity does not indicate, how good the system is.

If you would implement a vendor in D2, that gives you a HR for every unique, you give to him, it would clearly be the most popular vendor in the game. But certainly it would also destroy the whole game.

OP wrote
“I am playing EU HC and I am looking for the most active trading website/discord or whatever.”

Are you so anal retentive that you just have to complain for the sake of complaining?

most people use d2jsp its quick and easy.

GET OVER IT.

Idk why you are so incredibly toxic towards everyone criticizing this bot promoting bs forum.

The OP asked for most active trading platform, yes. But I will still tell him, that the most active platform is one reason for dead D2 ladders. Hence, D2 LoD would still be a better game (and I would play it on ladder), if not so many D2 players would be egoisticly looking for the “fastest” way.

Guess what, if more people would care for a fair ladder, instead of fast items, better platforms would be the most active ones.

1 Like

Hahaha I’m toxic? scroll up at look at the very first thing you said to me.

He didn’t ask your opinion on why ladders die he asked for the most popular trading website and I gave it to him.

Facts don’t care about your feelings.

Still, I recommend to not use d2jsp, because it screws up the ladders.

Yes, if you want to go full ego mode, go for jsp.

If you want to trade and support a future for the game, just don’t use it.

It’s the same freaking thing, as polluting the environment for personal convenience… only egoistic dumb heads do it… and yes, that’s most people, still I can not recommend it.

1 Like

This is what I wish people would understand.

Blizzard put an auction house in D3, which was basically their attempt to capitalize on JSP’s concept. Everyone hated it, it was the worst thing that ever happened to the Diablo franchise, but everyone used it, hell, I spent more time flipping things in the AH and “playing the auction house game” than playing the game itself (farming) because it was simply the only viable way to gear up a toon in that game (not the case for D2, you can play completely self found, in early D3 that was impossible), but that doesn’t mean I liked that, it was awful and I’d say one of the major reasons why D3 disappointed so many people (not the only one, but maybe the first one people remember).

Just because you use something doesn’t mean you approve of it, I used the AH in D3 and did not approve of it at all. I don’t use JSP because I play self found in D2 and it’s the only way I enjoy the game (or ARPGs in general, maybe it’s the AH trauma but I really want to find things myself, not trade for them), but even assuming I used JSP (that would only happen if self found was completely inviable and JSP was an official service, not a 3rd party one), I still would think it’s not positive for the game, or more likely, I would just quit the game.

3 Likes

So explain to me how seasons work since you have 10k forum gold. New season is meant to restart the economy and start fresh. Since you have 10k gold you can buy op items at the start of the season without even playing the game which defeats the purpose of seasons. So no d2jsp isnt the best trading website, it’s only the best for those that have gold and gives unfair advantage. Let’s also not forget d2jsp was one of the first sites distributing bot program for d2. So you using d2jsp supports the botters and cheaters.
edit: I forgot to add, why do you think theres forum gold. So when the botters/cheaters accounts get banned ingame they still keep their “built up wealth” in the forums.

2 Likes