Where is the Primal Ancient items?

Some people do not understand the power of reverse psychology.

When the altar requires 6 of them to fully unlock it, that feels like a need to complete the progress. Plus two more to upgrade your weapon, if you haven’t been lucky enough to get an ancient yet.

That’s been the only upset I’ve had with the Altar: Too many of the items required are known to be nigh-impossible to get.

-I don’t want to be done with it in ten minutes
-I don’t want it to become a full time job
-There has to be a middle ground here

3 Likes

I agree 100%. There are some who feel one extreme for most is the middle ground for themselves.

A guy who plays video games 18 hours per day will look at some of us who play a few and say “Whaaaaat? You want this easier? Lazy!” Or that goofball who got lucky one season all like “Nothing wrong here!” I mean, it’s more manageable after the gibbering patch… so I guess I can’t complain too much.

Well, most the nodes are unlocked through normal game play. From my limited experience (unlocked it 3 times now), I have unlocked the full altar in far less than 30 hours of play.

People are putting too much emphasis on double Primals. The power has mostly been nerfed, so the most important part, IMO, is the QOL stuff. As far as auto pet salvage (my main focus for the Altar), I had that unlocked on all 4 modes by noon on Sunday of Season open weekend.

For me, I feel the Altar unlocks are just right, not too fast to be meaningless, not something I need to spend most the season to unlock.

1 Like

Coyly gopher severs always helps sometimes… :slight_smile:

I don’t know what gopher severing is, but it doesn’t sound like an activity one performs “coyly.” :thinking:

Seems it depends off region. On EU 12 items included the embers. I remeber the frustration with 3 embers and just 9 legs after the run.

Don’t see why that would make a difference.

Did you have pet auto-salvage on at the time?

1 Like

I 've found 6 primals before I finished the Altar at around 600-700 paragons and another 6 dual drops afterwards (12 in number and 18 in total) until this moment at around 1200 paragons. The quantity of the drops seems reasonable and at around 1/400 to 1/500. Quality-wise, all of them were worthless, and only kept one primal piece of Rathma pants so far that had the right stats. I’d be happier if I found less primals but better ancients.

1 Like

All this amazing stuff im doing is sub 2k paragons. Spend like 2 hours a day playing and these riches can be yours too, lol.

Beware and be sure that you have (double) checked the final node in the Altar…
I just had a single primal drop from a Vision even though sure everything was unlocked. When I checked the Altar I found that I had only marked the bottom node prevously so it lit up but that I hadn’t actually clicked it properly. Noob mistake. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes