Sure the season started two months ago but I cant match with anyone?
I haven’t played since the beginning and thought maybe the new stuff would be good.
Whats with being able to plow through all the mobs with a naked necromancer?
Turn it up to medium and still the same. Now I’m on expert and still there is no one to match with. 13 people doing adventure but I assume I’m not ready for that.
I see there are humans playing since everyone on here is yelling about china.
I dont care about china. I just dont buy their products because of the slave labor.
I see we have annoying little circles that pop up constantly now. Is that to prevent constant kiting? Because by the time you get in there and see what the buff is, its gone.
Funny reading the anger about people wanting D2 HD. I tried the nostalgia thing. Bought a Retron5 and a bunch of games off ebay. It sucked. But Diablo 2 doesn’t suck. I LIKE clicking the gold on the ground and fighting over dropped items.
I LOVE building my character and determining my stats.
And the dark grim atmosphere? Amazing. But I’m not into nostalgia so the graphics are too dated for me. The game mechanics aren’t dated just because people have made other things and then tons of people copied that.
Oh well. I got the CD Keys for like $6 on ebay. I’ll still play a while and listen for someone to join. Just thought it wouldn’t be so difficult to find some newbros to start the game with
1 Like
I appreciate that. Shouldn’t be this way though. Its like pairing with someone on discord for an indie game. Why cant we have rooms to join like D2? It JUST MAKES SENSE
You very likely can’t match with anyone because the season started two months ago - the vast majority of people who are still playing the season are well and truly in the end-game now, and are playing solely at the highest difficulty (Torment 16).
Not that that makes it any less frustrating for you, but hopefully the link Avalon provided above will allow you to find a group to play with at your speed. I’d also recommend looking at some of the in-game communities. Good luck 
1 Like
If you are playing Seasonal, you can go right into Adventure mode. Ask in game if someone would mind helping you. There’s usually a few nice people who don’t mind lending a hand.
1 Like
Indeed. I have helped many people on season from power leveling to running with me in rifts to get gear. Right now I’ve been helping someone for the last 5 days with cube learning and getting gear/paragon levels.
1 Like
Are you on PC? If so, send me a friend request in game Nefertiri#1907. I’ll lend a hand when I can.
1 Like
I finished the season on day 11, but I will help you out if you need someone to run with. Let’s kick some demon butt. My current Monk can only do about GR90.
Avalon#11311
And you can add me Grimcruel-1695 if your seasonal and America’s. I’m on around noon central time until evening. I have Sunday and mondays off work so I’m on later Saturday Sunday
Less people are playing, because the season reward themes are a repeat. Lot of people have these rewards already.
Also this is the time when usually people who play season drop off.
1 Like
game is dead, nothing new, same grinding over and over again, boring af
Agree with you there, D3 should have a better method of finding players to play with…and the current finder isnt very helpful. Better to join a powerleveling community and get help/teammates that way.
HMU ingame if you want some company or whatevs.
That’s what happens when you have like 20+ different difficulty modes on top of rift/keyhunt/grift/bounty modes lmao. I miss the old days of 3-4 difficulties and being able to name a game. I logged in for like 20 minutes this season though and logged out for good. The game just doesn’t draw me in the way D2 did for years.
1 Like
Can’t even grind for extra stash tab!