When is patch, pls gib nao

Everyone - Breaking News in the Americas Launcher but it applies across the board.

Leaderboards will remain locked until everyone is on the same patch so it may be a few hours. Eras are supposed to be resetting with this patch.

6 Likes

Yep, just a matter of when.

the patch still isnt out yet

I am aware of that. It will be out when it is out. They have not given a time frame other than “today”. It normally happens in the afternoon Pacific time. It is 1:03 PDT. Afternoon has a long way to go.

1 Like

Go for a walk and get a hot dog.

Except that this was posted two hours ago:

And now I’m getting antsy.  

Unless I am missing something the only time frame given there is “today”. I realize they are working on it, but they are not giving a set time.

The Blizzard app says 20-22 the game will be unavailable during this period. It’s 10:17 PM and people are logged in all the time.

for me the launcher say "20-22PM CEST and ATM is 22:18 CEST

You know I was only joking around with you, DeLi and Alessi.

These types of threads show up every Season.  

They don’t need to take the game down to patch usually. Don’t count on that being some indicator of when a patch will go live.

This has been the case since they changed the file format many years ago. They can even launch a new expansion for a game while players are logged in! It is fairly cool.

Are you looking at a Patch deployment time or the scheduled maintenance time for tomorrow?

Yes, but to download the patch I think you have to exit the game and enter the application, so I meant logged in constantly.

Patch live on EU!

1 Like

It said that from 20:00 to 22:00 CEST the game would be unavailable because of maintenance.
It’s now 22:22 CEST and still patch 2.6 and the game hasn’t been down even before 22:00.

Launcher: Diablo III has started and updating.

1 Like

Patching depends on how you have your launcher set up. You can tell it if you want updates downloaded while playing or not. You would, however, have to exit a game instance back to the menu and make a new game for changes to take effect.

At least that is how I remember it working.

Now it is coming 15min in eu

Sometimes you need to restart your launcher to kick the update in. I just restarted my launcher and now the update is there.

Yep. I had to restart then go to options and tell it to scan for update. It was a quick download.