Whats wrong with Diablo 2 Ressurected

Things wrong with D2:

-offline should have all content
-no grail catalogue
-d2 is inherently anti-social (small groups/mostly solo farming)
-trading without a trading forum is bad bad bad

1 Like

It is very strange. For a sorceress, bosses are food. Obviously, the most important content of the game is the battle with the title bosses. But in single player or in a group, StaticField devalues ​​the entire complexity of the boss and his Hit points.

People need to relax. Beta is not even announced yet. They are heavily working and tweaking the game still.

I mean, sure, I’m relaxed, but there are some real glaring problems that the devs have stated as their intentions…I intend to be quite loud for as long as I can to tell them where they’re failing. It’s hard not to be a little on edge if you see glaring mistakes in development.

The paladin is a warrior. Knight. But compared to the barbarian, he is nothing. The barbarian has everything in passive skills, armor, protection from elemental damage, health buffs. And the paladin in single player loses significantly. He can use either one defensive aura or one attacking aura. A paladin with a two-handed weapon will simply die in hell. His skills are not geared towards a group like the whirlwind of a barbarian.

With regard to resurrected:

al·pha test

/ˈalfə ˌtest/

noun

1. a trial of machinery, software, or other products carried out by a developer before a product is made available for beta testing.

verb

1. subject (a product) to an alpha test.

“each model was then alpha-tested with specific test patterns”

and also, don’t you mean “What’s wrong with Diablo 2 Resurrected”? Since you’re speaking about stuff related to the original game. Lol.