Whats the point of tal rasho? its useless forever?

literally the meteor set, but so much worse than just using firebirds meteor build… now im a fan of firebird, im literally the one player that got the dev’s to change it from its initial state, though they botched the overhaul at least they tries i guess, but tal rasha is literally about meteors… it shouldnt be second best for meteors. its not even close to LoD meteors either…

i really wish the devs would take a couple days and rework tal rasha and firebird both, make them what they were meant to be. if the devs arent going to touch d3 anymore, this mean tal rasha is dead meme set.

A couple of seasons ago Tal’s was absolutely king of the hill for meteor play. It dominated the board with multiple options (arcane or cold as the big hitter were the most common) and many players got their first 150 clears, even in HC, with it.

But like everything that was once decent they nerfed it for “reasons”. Instead of 2000% per stack they cut it in half effectively taking at least 5 GR levels away from it, maybe more. Now it’s just a decent set to farm with, you can basically one-button your way to GR110 even in HC with it and use it to farm better gear.

Update: So after giving a glib response I went and ran Tal’s in HC. Quite playable even with random gear. And I see some people are clearing 150’s with it in HC so it’s still got some mileage left in it. It’s not as powerful as it was in S28 but it’s still an OK set.

1 Like

Firebird Meteor is terrible even with max RCR.