What's the optimal enchant for this set weapon?

I just started playing my whirlwind barb to practice for season 27 and just got this drop. I assume we enchant away the chance to inflict bleed to life per fury?

Bul-Kathos’s Solemn Vow
Damage: 2666
Primary
+1513-1879 Holy Damage
+999 Strength
+899 Vitality
35.3% chance to inflict Bleed for 398% weapon damage over 5 seconds.

Secondary
+10 Maximum Fury
2.3% Chance to Blind on Hit

This is my current setup: https://us.diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/profile/Krowbar-1168/hero/141412145

Thanks!

Optimal enchant is Salvage.

Depends on what you’re doing. Keeping that bleed chance can be a good thing if you’re using the Pain Enhancer gem variant or someone else in the group (if not playing solo) is.

Since the season is almost over, it’ll become a regular character so it’ll just be solo play.

Bleed to cooldown!!!

Thanks, that was my other choice!

Reroll this to…

1. 10% Cooldown Reduction (if you can’t currently maintain 100% up-time on WOTB)
  2. 24% Area Damage (if you’re able to maintain 100% up-time on WOTB)

Whilst automatically applied Rends (due to Ambo’s Pride) do not benefit from AD, manually applied Rends do. So, manually Rending, during COE’s physical cycle, standing in an Oculus circle = lots of extra damage.

Thanks! I managed to get 10% CD reduction on the second try so I went with that. It’s still not 100% WOTB uptime but close. The other weapon has 8% CD reduction and I haven’t rerolled it yet.