What's the best suited build?

What is the best speed build for T16 NR farming for keys and DBs? I am enjoying the Daggar of Darts build for GR, and I don’t really want to make another class to run NR.

If you have web links or D3 planner, that would be excellent.

Edit fixed it. Thx.

You meant to say “Dagger of Darts” ?

Icy Veins Jade Harvester set is pretty strong. I’ve been using it non season to do T16. Make tweaks to is as you see fit, it is not set in stone. This season I am running a LoD WD and having fun with it. Still working on getting it to T16 but atm it tears up T13 with ease.

For T16 farming, I’ve been running Jade Harvester that Nefertiri suggested, while I’m putting together a LoD Pet Walker that I’ve been meaning to try.

For Jade Harvester, you can just check Icy Veins, for the Pet Walker, you can check out for example this vid: ~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoM7UorhrR0~

Both excellent suggestions. As I have said about these particular two before…
I choose Walker over Jade because it is SUPER chill to play…barely any skill usage, just gather and go…
Whereas Jade involves a lot of clicking and management to even “do it’s thing”.
My 2 cents.

Oh and throw LoD “Phantagantuan” on the pile. (My name for SB Phantasm + Garry build)
Built right, hands down fastest. A little breakneck fast for me, and back to hyper-management of skills…