What's the best class?

i wanna be the best class and beat everything

The best class is the one you enjoy playing the most.

Things are getting shaken up very soon, so we won’t know who’s best for which group role for at least a couple weeks.

4 Likes

For s21 it will be shadow DH as starter build. With the improved holy point shot, it will be very easy to get to GR75 and get your first primal. Done the whole season journey with that easily.

Depends what you mean by “beat everything.” If you mean “beat the game” as in finish the campaign at the highest difficulty (Torment16), any class can do that really easily.

If you mean reach a GR150 solo, well, that’s a different ball-game, and it’s unlikely you will ever achieve that no matter the class…

^ This is probably the best advice that you’re gonna get, and it would also be my recommendation. It’s a game, play whatever class/build you enjoy.

3 Likes

Barbarian. Spin2Win.

Start with earth set in s21. eh!

The topic didn’t said anything about Season, so I assumed he was talking in general.

I looked up his profile, casual player, so I assumed he was asking whats best this next go around for fun. :wink:

Best class is hardcore necro… especially next patch!

Barb, specifically WW rend.

ATM the best and easiest to play is going to be WW/Rend Barb. It has excellent offense, defense and is able to push super high in solo and 4p speeds. Barbarian can also join 4p push runs as a support role.

You are wanted everywhere, and you do everything the best or 2nd best overall

Keep that up and it will get nerfed also. Their frenzy build is fun, but lacks power that needs a tweak.

1 Like

Maybe. Maybe not. I think at one point Nevalistis mentioned that once the new sets were added, they would add them too the Haedrig’s rotation. Wonder if they’ll make S21 give the new sets for all 7 classes.

(here’s hoping. I despise the Firebird’s start. Typhon’s will make for a much nicer starter set).

1 Like

I’m not so sure about that and I’m too lazy at the moment to look it up. But currently, the only Sets in “Haedrig’s rotation” are Sets that have a Set Dungeon associated with it.

I would be inclined to believe that Blizzard would want to design Set Dungeons for the new Sets first. Especially since successfully completing the Basic Tier and Master Tier for a Set Dungeon are Journey Objectives for two Season Chapters.

Of course, that doesn’t mean they won’t add them as Haedrig’s Gifts without the Dungeons. We’ll just have to wait and see.

(Fingers crossed, right?)

1 Like

Hmmm, that’s a good point. Didn’t think about that angle.

1 Like

There’s currently no way for a poster to restrict access to their posting summary page but leave access to their armoury profile. If there was, it’s how mine would be set. However, it’s not like it’s hard to find someone’s armoury page(s). Just look at your own…

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/DonMartin-1373/career

Notice that the URL contains your Battletag. Now hover your mouse over any other poster’s avatar and your browser will show a URL that includes their Battletag. All you’d need to do is replace your Battletag with theirs in the URL and you’ll see their armoury page…

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Bravata-11682/career

His career kills / paragon aren’t wildly different from your own. Indeed, you guys are only 100 paragon or so apart in the season.

Based on the forums the best class is always the one you are not playing.

1 Like

Based on all the “RNG doesn’t work” threads, perhaps Maths class would be best.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Blackthorns by far.!