What's more important?

I’ve played Diablo 3 for some time off and on. I re-installed it and got the Necromancer DLC for Xbox. I’ve never been very good at this game and I have never even completed it. So I think the “Season” stuff is inaccessible to me right now.
What is important for the Necromancer: vitality, essence, or intelligence?

Necromancer is an Intelligence class, so that is an important stat. Essence is important for a fair number of builds since it lets you cast most of your effects. Essence is more important this season with the extra Cube slot since the Shadowhook needs high essence to get the biggest bonus. Vitality is not super important, but the class is amongst the squishiest, so you can’t ignore it entirely.

1 Like

The answer is not simple. Usually in most dps builds you have vitality on torso, pants, belt, boots, shoulders and bracers and that is usually enough for end game. You can still invest more if you want with paragons but that is not really necessary. I 'd suggest visiting maxroll or icy veins and there it explains what stat you want in every item. Also most youtube guides tell you what exactly you need. Just pick something that is easy to play and aim for finding the necessary items for that. If you puzzle them alltogether then the build functions really good. Necro by the way has some fantastic builds right now. There is no need why you shouldn’t play season. It gives you some strong buffs that otherwise are not available for non seasonal characters.

2 Likes