What's Blizz's stance on streamers who verbally abuse members of this community?

This word is often preferred by weak minded people who can’t stand living a world where people disagree. Must be too hard for you, right?

This forum is full of trolls nowadays, and the worst part is: they think they are special, intelligent and articulated enough to come here and point out everything that’s right or wrong.

Get outta here, man… Seriously

3 Likes

I think that is one of their best features, but I hate to invite them to a party, because they might not be that easy to control! :rofl:

2 Likes

You and free are primarily civil. A ton of other barb proponents of whatever you want to call them are not.

He also did justify his stance on it being a small nerf – whirl rend w/o the lamentation buffs is still a buff to the ww play style. 126 was this seasons top ww build (at least according to the video? I’m on a phone and can’t view the current LBs) but according to everybody on the forums without lamentation buff its still at least 133 gr capable without seasonal buffs. Meaning it got buffed by 7 grs.

3 Likes

Except vyr with nerf is still 142 and barb with nerf is back down to 133. Wd also is at 142 atm and DH 140. So no barb is not in line with other classes if the belt loses 200%

10 Likes

Mr. Venaliter… Let me explain something to you… Barbarian is the current weakest class. It’s a fact. A faaaaaaact. Check the leaderboards ffs. Having to explain the obvious so many times make anyone lose patience. Barbarian needs rework. You can check Free’s post on GD with 1400+ replies, full of people agreeing with the simple fact that a buff is welcoming.

Anyone who gets in the way of a FACT is not to be taken seriously

5 Likes

You have no idea of vyr received further nerfs or not. You couldn’t tell at blizzcon. You literally have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 Like

So you are assuming that vyr got further nerfs? same thing no? Its safer to assume that it didn’t get changed from initial PTR. Also you can say that about sader set as well we have no idea how strong it is. So we should have another PTR?

A) without lamentation whirl rend is still a buff
B) 1400+ replies which primarily consist of the same 15 people spamming it so it stays visible (a strategy that I support given the influx of d4 topics in GD but don’t try and use the post count as evidence of anything)

Since the 200% lamentation buff is not OP, does that mean what he says makes no sense?

Again, you have multiple classes now well beyond GR 140 in NS that are not getting nerfed this patch. A 10,000 paragon barb barely cleared a 140. This has been stated multiple times times now. Why do think lamentation was OP?

3 Likes

WILL BE INSANE CLEARING 135 WITH 10K PARAGON, RIGHT? OH… WAIT… THAT’S EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE NOW

6 Likes

Yeah it’s a buff. It’s the sort of useless half measure that makes it impossible to actually fix anything but it’s a buff.

There are over two hundred posters in that thread not fifteen.

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on it when it goes live and see if it caps at 133. I’m very curious as to how high it’ll go compared to other classes.

I have no idea and neither do you. Even if somebody played wiz at blizzcon it’d be hard to tell since the nerf wasn’t a direct damage reduction but an unstated one, so testing it would have been impossible at blizzcon realistically.

I’ll be curious how the WW build performs with the season 19 theme. It should work well I hope.

Ok so we have no idea then. I guess we will just have to see what happens in season then adjust again. So why can’t that be done for ww rend as well? Leave the 200 and if its op bring it back down? Or even better just buff everything else to 145 or whatever new high is. I don’t even want chantodo nerfed. We could have 3 different speed metas with rend chantodo and rat. But these nerfs are killing variety.

3 Likes

I said the majority of the posters are the b same 15 people. And not all “over 200 posters” support it.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is or not, that’s why I said “If”.

Depends how it plays out on live. If lamentation alone is OP and puts WW barb as an outlier, then yes what he says make sense. On the other hand, if lamentation is not OP and doesn’t contribute much to the power, then it’s also true, it’s a “small” nerf.

The way I’m reading what he’s saying is that the WW barb can compete with the other classes w/o lamentations, albeit it’s the 1% of players that will take it that far. If you give that same 1% lamentation buff, they going to be the new outlier and greatly surpass the other classes.

Let’s get crazy. Say the 200% buff would make WW the #1 build. What’s the problem with that? It would be a change, and in a game this old don’t we all want something different…?

6 Likes

People posting in the thread are overwhelmingly in favor of removing the nerf at least partially. They come from every region of he world.

I’m the number two poster in the thread and I have posted 81 times. I’m calling your entire premise nonsense.

6 Likes

Careful now, snowflake. Too many people are disagreeing with you. Your head might explode with so much toxicity

3 Likes