What's Blizz's stance on streamers who verbally abuse members of this community?

Trolls come to the forums with all kinds of BS (“nerf Rend already, it will clear 150 next patch”, “barbarian will clear higher than wizard 3 GR higher and that’s not good”, “the lamentation damage multiplier for rend removed is just a small nerf”) and then… Well… Then after they vomit so much idiocy they get the response they deserve, with numbers and FACTS. Guess what they say? BARB COMMUNITY IS TOXIC AND IS OPPRESSING ME.

Seriously this attitude is pathetic. And the fact that y’all pose as civil intellectual doesn’t change the fact you do no good for this game, other than promote this useless class war that doesn’t help -at all- this game

10 Likes

It is hysterical to me that you think the devs actually don’t like barbs and there is some conspiracy against them. Put the tinfoil hat away, nobody cares enough to dislike barbs specifically as a class . Now, the barb community as a whole… I can definitely see that.

2 Likes

I did not say this, or even think this. You are saying that. Nice try, troll

4 Likes

When Jay was at the helm, his fav was barb, and barb was top dog,
so devs have a huge infuence.
After Jay left, barb when downhill super fast, coincidence, think not.

6 Likes

It’s under the first post. I’m sure someone will be along momentarily to make you a table.

Are we ignoring the FROM THE BARB COMMUNITY: DO NOT NERF REND thread that we wanted to keep always at the top until we hear whats happening with the final PTR 2.6.7 notes? :grinning:

1 Like

I have had a similar experience with “the barbarian community” as what the streamer has. It’s sad that the “community” is really just a few people who are extremely elitist.
The part about them telling lord fluffy that he doesn’t know Barb, when he had countless hours on Barb is just like when I was told I didn’t even play Barb and should leave the Barb forums. When I had currently been on the leaderboard with a WW Barb that season, and even ended the season in the top 1,000.

They dismiss you. To feel cool maybe? It’s like a clique. The “Barb community” (these few people who call themselves that, not the actual majority of Barb’s who are just fine) are extremely toxic and I’d love to see them not have trust level 3 on the Diablo 4 forums.

5 Likes

Aren’t you? Come on, just between you and me, you are having your fun, right? I rather debate seriously. I’ll leave you to your fun and funny remarks

No, we don’t. Don’t lie, weren’t you taught that? Barb community has its guides each separated and well written and explained. Veterans answer questions and help the newbies -even online-

7 Likes

In terms of non-direct punishment, it’s probably why they didn’t invite him to BlizzCon as well in general. His ego, attitude and arrogance are fairly annoying to listen to, and his whole self-proclaimed face of Diablo nonsense is a joke.

Kinda the reason he hasn’t really ‘popped-off’ like other streamers do most likely. Kinda sucks too cause I really like Thapchild but I don’t bother watching him either cause he’s almost always talking with Fluffy. They are like complete opposites in terms of personality.

2 Likes

Sorry no table but 910 of 1487 posts (61.2%) have been made by 24 most frequent posters (when I checked).

1 Like

Telling me I should leave the Barb forum because I don’t play Barb, when I am a leaderboard Barb, is dismissing me.

I think your experience is with the Daiblo community and not barbs,
cause you’ve been called out a lot, because of your nonsense posts.

3 Likes

You don’t know me, so I’ll let that one slide.

The assertion was top 15 posters and it’s about 49% not a third as I stated. So I was wrong. It’s late I’m loopy.

1 Like

Omg a steamer with a platform disagrees about barb nerfs and entitled “shts” take it to heart.

His job is to pander to his audience. /Facepalm to anyone who got baited by this.

This is some serious next level griefing by the some of the posters on this forum. Seriously pull up the diapers and tighten them velcro straps so you stop shtting all over the forum.

Opinion, meet opinion now agree to disagree you grownup children.

3 Likes

Their stance is: smelling the flowers and floating away like Mary Poppins.

And plugging botters on Twitter.

1 Like

:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake: All over this forum.

5 Likes

The real issue is that he’s using his stream to co-ordinate support on the forum. You can absolutely take action against his account. (Not saying you should, cause it’s not my scene one way or another, but this issue is directly tied to his forum account)

4 Likes

He acted cowardly against Free, offending him where he couldn’t defend himself, but why get him banned? What that would achieve? People shouldn’t be punished for speaking their minds. The better is: let the community decide which one is to be taken seriously, or not.

Mr.LordBluff shouldn’t be banned, because the ridiculous position he put himself is punishment enough

Added: Prokahn did just right and exposed him. That’s how you deal with people like that

4 Likes