What would you like to see for patch 2.7.1?

I’d be happy for a leg item that makes sentries auto fire again… this way, we can have the choice of making a passive playstyle or an active one with M6 (and breathe some life into the set again). I’d make it a bracer along the lines of:

• You no longer deal damage but your sentries now deals 20% of your potential damage and automatically cast your hatred spenders. You gain 75% damage reduction when Vengeance is not active.

What I would like to see may be more for 2.8 or heck 3.0 than 2.7.1 and that would be giving some life into 2-H weapons. 2-H weapons are basically relegated to Kanai’s Cube, a Follower Weapon(Enchantress) or are salvaged for crafting material. The reason for this is because Dual-Wielding or 1-H/Off setups yield far more bang for the buck than a 2-H setup does. How I would buff 2-Handers would be the following:

Utility Buff: Increase Cooldown/Cost Reduction rolls by a factor of 3. Meaning a perfect roll would yield 30% as opposed to 19%(Dual-Wield) and 17.2%(1-H/Off). At minimum, increase the factor by 2 but the bigger the utility buff the better as I see it.

Area Damage: Increase Area Damage roll by a factor of 2.5. Meaning a perfect roll would yield 60% as opposed to 48%(Dual-Wield) and 44%(1-H/Off). 2-Handed Weapons are meant to deal damage, not be outclassed by other setups.

CHD: Give all 2-H Weapons an inherent boost to CHD. Say an increase of 50% or what you’d get from Paragon. Meaning with a 2-H Weapon + Paragon, you’d be at 10% CHC and 150% CHD. A 50% increase in CHD would make it more competitive to 1-H/Off and Dual-Wielding setups. Even Crusaders should benefit from this.

Add a 3 piece set bonus for followers that doubles, triples, or quadruples the amount of bounty caches we get.

1 Like

Just one wish. 2.7.1 should be like patch 2.6.1 all resources focused on balancing underperforming skills.

How about giveing us an enyojable version of the game? That would be nice.:grin:

Don’t make it a set…

2 Likes

What I would like to see is they fix all the damn bugs.

1 Like

I’d like the gap between solo play and group play closed much further and the emanate system expanded.

Perhaps even allow all three followers to follow you. With expanded emanate could get interesting.

Another idea is to allow xp gear on follower to fully benefit you, preferably as an exception on follower remove that lvl cap on xp.

1 Like

Why not? It can simply replace the Cain’s Destiny set since that one is pointless to wear outside of rifts.

When it comes to min/maxing followers, I’d say the ability to select class/main stat when you craft/gamble from is even more important. I mean, sure, I can throw my DH’s leftover DEX hand me downs to my Templar, but there’s still a fair bit I’m missing out on him not having STR.

Can it be added to Cain’s?

I’m not talking replace the set as in remove it entirely, I’m just saying swap cains out for the bounty cache set.

Did you read the post I linked?

My suggestion was to add the power as an emanation to follower tokens, i.e. something they already would wear, and not require a whole new set (which might share gear slots with Cain’s / Sage’s and force you to choose between them)

You’re not forced to choose it would require a little common sense to understand what keystones dont drop outside of rifts so there is no point in wearing the set outside of them. By swapping it for a bounty set you are not missing out on bonus keystones that do not drop from bounties…

The point is that followers are always wearing a token. Therefore, if the power was added to tokens, rather than introducing a completely new, follower-specific set, you’d get the same benefit without having to change armour slots.

So, how about adding an emanate power to all Follower specials (e.g. Templar relics, and so on) which grants four caches instead of one?

Would this mean the bounty power would be added to the already existing relics and so on so it would be Follower cannot die along with the 4 caches or would this be a completely different relic that I would have to swap in and out?

Yes, to all nine of them.

2 Likes

Only 1 thing:
Fix the lag

Actually, 1 more
Don’t tell me it’s my system\home network’s problem

1 Like

The DH get a build where the sentries auto fire your spenders and it does damage… I don’t care if it’s a LOD build even… I’ll put in the time to make the damn thing!

Would also be great if a legendary item made slow time bubbles do DOT damage again. My bro misses Del Rasha still.

@Saidosha:
Wow that is nearly an expansion. I like some of the items on the list.