What to roll on Primal

Kadala sold me these this morning. Curious as to what ppl would roll off, Armor or Resistance, for Hungering Arrow

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xSwuHqHS3d5ulVymfiK5OHc5T9IeGtFC/view?usp=sharing

Also, off topic, how often does the D3 armory update? My older set has been on there for weeks now

Armory = web profile?

Not sure, it is often bugged and update frequency changes all the time - can’t say.

But trick that worked for me - login in and kill elites. So elite counter will get updated and then you get a profile update pretty fast. At least usually.

Changing profile in town and not killing any elite - wait forever. So for web profile updates/d3 planner - jump into fields in act 1 and kill some stuff + 1 elite.

Armor → HA. For DH armor is a dump stat. No all-res is fine if you got secondary res.

Gratz on the pants, even have a decent secondary.

absolutely Armor -> HA

2 Likes

armor into HA, absolutely.

That is some high damage you got going on there, but your vengeance must be down quite a bit. Do you find you have no issues with that due to the high damage you are putting out?

I don’t feel that my damage is high. I believe I am at ~2.8mil atm.

I am clearing GR120, but with minutes to spare, farming 105’s

To be honest, I haven’t really paid to much attention to Vengeance. Ive been running with a Dawn @50% and my rolled CD on gear is roughly 40%.

I’ve been trying to acquire a better Dawn so I can roll CD off of my gear and go for more AD.

My AD is at 94%/50CHC/550CHD

1 Like