What to roll on Primal Lamentation

Ok, so I finally got a primal.
It has Strength, armor, LPF and Cleave
Secondary is poison resistance.

Should I roll max fury or something else?

btw, my current ancient belt has strength, vit, LPF and frenzy. Secondary is 12 max fury.

Thanks for the help!

Both are pretty junk. You want Str + Vit + All Res + Life% > Armor >= LpFS.

The ancient (with practically any legendary roll) will be significantly better, since you can put all res and it already has str and vit. The minor damage loss would be nowhere near the massive loss of 130 all res or 650 vit.

Yeah, I would have salvaged both of those. The obvious thing to roll off is the skill bonus damage as its completely useless. As for what for, probably Vit.

Thanks for the info. I’ll keep looking for a better one.

wait…you can get an ancient or primal Lamentation???

I was sure that wasn’t possible since the piece of junk I’m wearing on S19 toon is the absolute best that has dropped for me so far. Even blew through a couple challenge rifts worth of bounty mats reforging…

1 Like

Nope, and anyone that says so is fibbing…
http://ximg.co.uk/images/2020/01/16/d3_lamentation_primal.jpg

2 Likes

I noticed your Barbarian doesn’t have any physical% buff on any item. I wonder how much DPS that actually adds? I only have it on one item myself. Is it critical for GR pushing? I just don’t know.

Big time difference. ideally 20% on bracers and 20% on ammy

FoT with 20%phys/crit/crit/cdr/socket is the unicorn…

DAMN! And my Barb is still riding a donkey!

Yeah, I stopped reforging when I got an ancient with STR / CHC / CHD / CDR / Socket as I felt that was good enough. Non-seasonal, I’ve got around 1200 of each bounty material, but almost no forgotten souls. Seasonal, I’ve got around 300 of each bounty material, but over 20K forgotten souls. Maybe when the season roll-over happens I might splurge the amalgamated materials on trying for a unicorn.

reroll the str? then it’s corny…

or did you have to roll something to get it that way?

Well, Flavor of Time always rolls with CDR and Movement Speed.
I re-rolled the Movement Speed into the Socket.