What time for ptr?

Do you have your command line settings configured to connect only to the EU?

If you do, you need to remove that. To get there go to the launcher and Options then D3.

Here is an article telling you how to connect to the AUS servers - it has screen shots so you can sort of reverse engineer ow to remove such settings.

Selecting a Server in Diablo 3

Original Author: Narull

Updated with intro and SA information by: MissCheetah

By default the game will place you on the server closest to you geographically. Sometimes you may want to force the game to play on the server of your choice instead, either for matchmaking or performance. Narull provided great instructions and screen captures.

1. Close Diablo III and open the launcher, click the little arrow up the top left and select ā€˜Settingsā€™:

1. In the new window select ā€˜Game Settingsā€™:

1. Tick the box for ā€˜Additional command line argumentsā€™ and in the new command line put the following:

If you want to always connect to the US Server in Los Angeles: OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=Default

If you want to always connect to the ANZ Server: OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=AU1

If you want to always connect to the South America Server: OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=SA1

So it should look like this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Click ā€˜Doneā€™ and run Diablo III, BAM done! Itā€™s that simple.

NO I DID NOT. I ONLY PLAY IN AMERIKA. FOR 8 YEARS. AND PL READ MY OTHER POSTS TO YOUā€¦MANY ARE BUGGED FROM THIS. START BUTTON GREYD OUT KANT ENTER RIFTS OR GRā€™S SOLO OR PUB IN AMERIKA AND IN PTR. ERROR KODE 315000 TRYIN TO JOIN A KLAN MEMBERS GAME AND 3 OTHERS POSTED ABOUT THIS.
strong text

ADD ME TO THESE 2 PEOPLE AND MANY IN MY KLAN TOO. THIS IS SERIOUS. I THINK ITS A BAD BUG IT WAS RIGHT AFTER THE UPDATE.strong text

1 Like