What other Evergreen Changes would you like to see?

I would love those buttons for crafting also… Craft Capt Crimson Belt, set to craft til ancient.

Auto-pickup of Death Breaths and mats.

4 Likes

dh companion have the same effect as monk inna mantra or ally’s (no need companion skill on bar to summon all of them just need to equip 2pc of marauder )

Except that with DH, sentry placement matters… What I would rather have is that the sentries became flying drones that stayed with the DH as they move along.

Gem/mats/keys auto pick up. Gems/keys in materials inventory. Mildly hot take; change bovine bardiches/puzzle ring cube functionality to a key that can be used to open portals, same drop rate.

1 Like

Yes please.

And that too.

1. solo (and 2p and 3p) rebalancing for bounties and grifts, through the xp buff, monster hp rescaling and further follower changes

2. bonus: Nerf the heck out of all items, remove a few zeroes on sets and legendary affixes. Nerf the heck out of zDPS, cap paragon at lvl 500 but greatly lower xp gain

1 Like

Actually thinking about it, I think the best change that could be done is allocating more dev resources to supporting D3. No reason it can’t have a thriving playerbase like D2R.

Make it happen blizz!

1 Like

i mean, that would have a huge impact on pvp so i dont think it would be done.

I don’t know what you mean by Evergreen, but here’s a list of 10 changes just off the top of my head:

1. Update the legendary gems so they’re all useful
  2. Update the paragon system so botting doesn’t give you an advantage
  3. Add a pylon indicator that you can’t miss that pops up when a pylon spawns and shows which pylon
  4. Remove the vanilla movement speed restriction (allow all movement speed items and abilities to stack)
  5. Remove Corvus and Keeps from GR zones table
  6. Allow followers to emanate more of the items that zdps builds use
  7. Make Squirt’s necklace lose 2 stacks instead of all 10 when you get hit
  8. Add icons for all active abilities, legendary effects, and conditional passives but with a way to turn them on/off a la carte
  9. Add an option to prevent Orek from speaking at the beginning of each GR or Tyrael from talking about his stomach pain
  10. Remove individual drops for enchant items and have bundles drop with random amounts instead and the bundle is a different color than yellow or blue
1 Like

Evergreen means “longlasting”, permanent, etc, or in this context it means features that improve the game not just during one season, but also non-seasonal and upcoming seasons.

It also means / can mean that the changes that are being made are more like “nice little neat things, features and content”, but not necessarily power buffs.

Think about player housing in WoW, something that players ask for since a long time. It is not really a buff to power, but rather something that you can spend some “leisure time” with outside of the ordinary gameplay.

Oh, yes, please!

I even would suggest to slightly increase the base movement speed and also let movement speed roll on pants.

I like this, but I wonder how difficult it would be to implement, especially with limited resources.

Urshi as well.

1 Like