What other Evergreen Changes would you like to see?

Now that Echoing Nightmares are a permanent feature, what other Evergreen Changes would you like to see?

I know, I recently made a thread about asking for / suggesting that Vengeance, Epiphany and Wrath of the Berserker could get a visual update or the option to turn off the visuals, which also would could be considered an Evergreen Feature / Change, but what about you?

What changes, adjustments, features or systems would you like to see being permanently introduced to D3?

ofc we are talking here about things that can be done with a reasonable amount of effort, since the D3 team only has limited amount of resources, so a Skill Tree probably wont make it into the game.

Follower footlocker is, presumably, among the topmost clamored for in the deep recesses of the forums.

5 Likes

All 3 followers active all the time for solo players and more emanate items.

10 Likes

Uber Diablo from the pandemonium seasonal theme, along some additional rewards.

Long shot: Campaign mode being made into an optional but viable endgame activity.

3 Likes

Actually listening to non-streamers during PTR to make adjustments based on aggregate feedback.

8 Likes

SSF mode. (Solo Self Found).

5 Likes

Nothing really. Gamedesign wise the things I dislike are also things that does not affect me, which is zDPS and the xp/mf buff to group play.

zDPS as a concept is not something I think should be a part of the genre, it goes against the base gameplay, and as the buff goes it just seems overkill when group play by default is more efficient than solo.

But, since I don’t really care about what others does in game “live and let live”.

2 Likes

Let us close Uber and Cow portals, so we don’t have to keep making games for Hellfire Amulet farming.

If we can get GR upgrades and rotations, we can have this too.

7 Likes

Double bounties. Followers for multiplayer.

1 Like

A lot of good ideas but I can’t think of any right now because the title gave me a Barbra Streisand earworm.

More legendarys working on followers(yes gems, and some classless sets too) emenateing. Legendarys whitout power getting powers. Rework Bounties. Rework set dungeons.

2 Likes

Primals reworked, 2 rolls on mystic or primal token granted after recycling so u can use on new cube recipe that turns ancient to primal.

GR forced close after vote on multiplayer games

New Ancient cow level like ancient goblin vault

Uber portals and cow level closing after 30 seconds so we can farm xd

3 Likes

Fleshrake buff!

Enchanting is now split between primary and secondary rolls. Thorns builds rejoice.

New leaderboard for 5-min GR clears.

More expensive reforge that preserves Ancient status.

Craftable legendary through Haedrig if you found its primal version.

Blood shards can be spent to unlock transmogs (as opposed to having to find them all over again upon new season).

More stash space. Armory can store items. Armory includes followers.

2 Likes
  • More stat affixes for paragon. (pick up radius change for paragon is amazing)
  • Give a good reason to augment followers’ gear either making them deal DPS on their own or the player gets 5%~10% of the follower’s overall main stat added to the player’s main stat.
  • Allow followers to use legendary gems whether to buff their dps or aid us further thru emanate system, so we have more reasons to level other secondary gems too.
  • Need more gold sink content. Empower gem is the only proper gold sink provided that all players are using it. If empower GR also increases 10% the EXP bonus (which will void if you die in GR), I am sure most of the players will spend their gold willingly.
  • Uber needs to revamp to be something relevant and treated as another potential endgame content.
  • Paragon leaderboard
  • Challenge Rift rewards need to be more rewarding so more people will have good reasons to do it every week instead of just doing for the first week of the new season.
3 Likes

Followers becoming even more like a zDPS than they are at the moment, so more gems working on them (Especially toxin) and some more emanating items.

Primals giving something decent for salvaging, and not basically 1,5 GR’s worth of souls. Ideally something that you can use to change a second affix on a primal so every red beam will mean something and even a bad one can become good.

3 Likes

New buttons in the Cube…

1. Reforge until ancient
  2. Reforge until primal

You put the item into the Cube, you click the button, and it keeps reforging your item until it reaches the desired rarity, or you run out of materials.

6 Likes

It’s not like I’m unwilling to spend it as is, there’s just not really a reason to. Sure, you save yourself some GR runs while leveling gems, but in most cases you would do those “extra” runs anyway.

Yeah, I would like that as well.
Getting Baldurs Gate vibes from that.

That is a fairly minot thing, but I can get con board with that.

3 Followers for Solo, 1 Follower for Multiplayer.

UH Demon Hunters as well.

Also very useful to get Reduced Ranged/Melee Damage Taken on Armor and to get Physical Resistance on Armor.

And for Monks that use Harmony…

imo they should only be able to equip certain Legendary Gems, but not the “Main Gems” like Bane of the Trapped. They could equip LG’s like Moratorium, Wreath of Lightning and Boon of the Hoarder (+ some others ofc) and let them emanate.

If you can have more than 1 Follower with you in Single Player, maybe only your Main / First Follower should emanate Legendary Gems.

Yes, please!

Either by salvaging the Primal or by cubing it with an ingredient you can buy from Squirts or another vendor.

And also a recipe that allows you to “up-level” a low-level legendary to level 70, so in case you find a rare legendary before level 70, you then can up-level it.

1 Like

Don’t know if a button “till” would be the better solution. We would end spending all material and not getting it… You know RNG punishment.

What about an option to spend X materials to improve the chance to roll a Primal or Ancient?
Exemple:
5000 Deaths Breaths + 5000 Forgotten Souls = plus 25% to roll an Ancient or 10% to roll a Primal.

Or an option to extract the quality of an item to pass it to another. Like we drop some Primal we won’t use ever…
Exemple:
Get ten or hundread Primals extract their quality, store it in a stone and use it to pass to another item, or at least a chance to make it Primal.

To easy those that are anti-deterministic crafting prudes.

I would love it if items below lvl 70 levelled up with the player. So if you got lucky on a legendary bracers or weapon, etc they wouldn’t be useless 5 minutes later during the pre 70 levelling.