What NEW class do u want to see?

i would like to see…
Dragoon- Physical, cold and fire as its primary damage dealings
Utilizes lances, Javelins, and possibly dual blade polearms(i think theyre called swallows)?.

Death Knight- Exclusively 2handed weapons and primarily shadow/death/blood magic.

Cant really think of another bow user or caster that isnt alrdy in the Diablo verse.

Is there a reason you created a brand new thread rather than just contributing to the existing 300+ post thread on this exact subject…

annoying pessimist.
You do know its okay to start new threads on topics , considering that discussions get convoluted and derailed when they have 300+ comments?

1 Like

It’s frowned upon to clutter a section with multiple threads on the same subject.

You really didn’t provide a proper reason why you started a new thread rather than posting in the existing one.

no it’s not.

Basic forum etiquette, has existed since the 90’s.

Bloodmage as a VITA class…

and maybe Necro designed as VITA class aswell…

and a Warlock Class (INT)

1 Like

Can that even work? Vitality as a main stat? The more health you have the more damage you do? Sounds very interesting. I wonder if D3 can actually produce like a bloodmage set with Necromancer, it actually sounds really fun.

yes, a vita class gets stronger with more health, and has x-times the health of non-vita classes, but health would then also be the only skill ressource.

A desperate need for attention.

2 Likes

Dog Welder
Primary element: fire
Weapons: welding torches ie mig/tig welders, plasma torches, arc welders.
Resource: dogs
Primary attack: welds dogs to the faces of his enemies.

1 Like

The Welcome! Please Read sticky at the top of the forum disagrees with you…

Search
The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, we recommend using search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the information you seek. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming.

Some chakram-wielding mid-range class like a Dancer, but obviously closer to Diablo lore.

I’d go with Seraphim / Arch Angel. Clearly a Holy Warrior. but also vastly different from Crusader and Paladin. Make him a INT instead of STR character.