What Monk easiest to gear up for GR55?

Hi. I would like to ask what you guys think is the easiest Monk set to gear up for GR55? I’m a DH main and just need one other set to finish up Years of War conquest.

You can do any, even without a set its totally easy to do 55ers. Look at your equip you already have and then decide.
I’d say a WoL build (LoN, Swk or Inna) is easiest to play, especially as a DH because its kind of similar to multishot. Just get the Torch, Kyo blade, pintos and tzo gaze and go for it even without a set. In early stages of the game (without lod gem) there was the conquest to clear a 45 without set and wol was easy as heck even on HC :slight_smile:
Nowadays a simple tr build would also do the job. Get one of the set, wkl, balance and cesars and go for it. Just rush through the enemys. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tips. i only need one more set for the conquest and I just found out that I don’t even need to level a monk. Monkey King does not have any class specific restrictions so my DH can equip it . It doesn’t matter if I can’t use monk skills and I can just use a level 1 monk to craft the parts. Then getting to GR 55 should be easy despite of it.

LoN is not a set, cannot use to the conquest.

Not LoN. Alvy meant wearing monkey king set on a DH. Other items are powerful enough to complete GR55. (I had done it with WD Jade set on a DH before.)

lol, didnt know its possible