What is the fastest bounty setup for Monk in Season 23

What is the fastest bounty setup for Monk in Season 23?.. assuming just 800 to 1000 paragon. With 5k paragon one can do insane builds that just aren’t available at low paragon. Also, how does it compare to the 300%-400% move speed DH setups?

Yeah, Wave of Light gets a lot of credit for being the fastest T16 farming build but I didn’t feel like either version (Sunwuko or LoD) was very effective at lower paragon.

So Patterns of Justice is probably your best bet. Maxroll’s Bounty PoJ build uses In Geom to eliminate dashing strike’s cooldown after killing an elite. I think using Vengeful Wind for extra movement speed is a more consistent choice, as there may be some bounties where you encounter few elites or have to backtrack. Try both & see which you like more.

With VW and move speed runes on Dashing Strike & Annihilation mantra, I’m getting a consistent 170% increased movement speed. If you can add in Warzechian Armgaurds, it bumps up to ~240% after destroying objects. Obviously slower than GoD DH, but you do have the bonus of being able teleport through walls & such with Dashing Strike.

The drawback is the melee playstyle, as you have to actually walk over to enemies to kill them.

get the inna’s set with water ally. Put an Ingeom and an obsidian ring. Infinite dash and mystic ally will demolish everything…

fastest build in the game for t16 rifts/bounty runs

Water inna is the easiest. Less spammy than wol.

1 Like

Yeah, that water inna is insane and the best part you don’t even need any anicent gear.
Just plain clothes and weapons and you will destroy all the way up to GR90 after 90 it slows down a bit but still works up to 94 or so.

Switching to fire then will most likely get you into GR100

I play POJ with Tempest rush - Tailwind, Kyoshiro’s Soul in cube , Vengeful Wind, Mantra of Conviction - Annihilation, Breath of Heaven - Zephyr , Dashing Strike - Way of the Falling star, Ethereal with Echoing Fury passive
I dont know if they all stack, havent checked it but i run fast i guess ;p Well there are more items but I cba investing my time in this further

The thread is from four months ago and asking about Season 23, i.e. it’s from before the Inna’s set rework, and obviously couldn’t include ethereal weapons as they’re season 24 exclusive.

Please invest a little time in checking the dates on threads.

I mean i checked the most recent posts… Not my fault that forums and game are dead

The fastest that I’ve seen in season 24 by far is Inna 6 Raiment 4. With the Daibo and Inna 6, your Water Allies do a LOT of damage and 4 piece of Raiment gives you all the movement speed you could ever need. I’ve regularly cleared 2 acts in public games before other party members finish their first act.

workin on gearin a poj temptest after finding 2 primal pieces but honestly i been too lazy to try switchin to water ally (despite it being simply just a rune change and elemental dmg re rolls lol) but also first monk and dont care to re learn. been havin fun wit fire. jade talons got in geom, so wit crystal fists my dmg is fine. not even bothering with coe just went focus restraint, and i honestly would love to see someone (consistently) get signficantly any faster. imo js. again, im lazy and its my first monk. but only thing that sucks is when you get that lack of elite packs (whether it be some lvl 2 u gotta clear or 90s) aside from that, im curious to see how much faster tempest is like people been sayin. cuz if its REALLY that much faster than what im doin now then … wow

PoJ can be pretty fast for T16 bounties. With a VW and WKL and Balance (I have a Jade Talon with VW power on it in season), it has a LOT of movement speed and it’s T16 so damage is not an issue. The Inna 6 Raiment 4 makes PoJ look like it’s slow. It is also going to be a relevant build after the season ends because there is no room for an ethereal weapon since you need to equip the Inna Daibo in order to get R4 and Inna 6 bonuses on line.

1 Like