What is new with Seismic Slam Items?

Title what is new with seismic slam items? Anything new or updated?

Not really anything new… though they did finally fix the Crimson set to interact properly with Sword+Board and Relentless!

I wish they’d do something with SS.

Ditch the bracers cap.

Put Lut Socks leaping bonus into the MotE set and free up Luts. Luts can then have each attack with SS takes X seconds off WotB. SS with perma wrath would be handy.

Buff the 2 SS barb weapons.

It would be a good start.

I am burnt out from Warframe. I reached the level at which there is no being that cannot be killed with a touch of my frame’s finger.

Here I am what I see… Slam is not the top barbarian build??? What treachery is this?

Here is a variant I threw out with a clear mind. Now go crazy bois. It is definitely more capable. The secondary 25% freeze of Azure works like a charm.

Non-Season 2.7.2
Build : ProSlam
GR Tier : 121
Highest known/Rumored clear : 135ish capable
Player : Prokahn
Paragon : 1850 smt

Build Variation: MOTE6-CC2-AzureWrath-FjordCutter-90% AD-60% Cold-60% CdR-Stricken-Gogok-Trapped

Nothing new for Slam aside from what’s new or recent for all builds: Follower overhaul, emanated items, and in the upcoming patch, an overhaul to GR layouts and composition. Slam will likely be a few tiers stronger than it was, but so will all our other builds.

Anyway, welcome back. You going to play the new Season? If so, that might lure me out of hiding.

Not planning to play season, but I might play some NS. Not much time to dedicate to a season. I heard there are some flavors, but as long as it does not remain a part of NS, it feels like temporary hits.

It is good to stay away for a while. Clears the head.