What GoD has more power?

Buriza + Quiver or Dawn + Valla’s?

4.58m sheet dps with buriza (primal with 24% ad)
1.53 AS, 112% AD, 38% CDR
ancient quiver 19% as, 10% cc, 14% HA (rolling it is a pain), 582% dam

4.86 sheet dps with valla (dawn in primal with 24% ad, 10% enh dam), villa is ancient with 19% ad, 7% cdrm 7% elite dam (rolling it is a pain)
2.16 AS, 42% CDR, 132% AD
600% Dam quiver obv

Main benefit on first is freeze. Really does nice crowd control. Owns guardian, But if it’s huge damage difference… I can’t really tell to be honest.

Lemme know if you need pics. I’ll def want to roll 15% to HA and 8% to elite dam, but low on mats right now!

Off the top of my head I’d think the freeze is detrimental to your ability to group mobs for more HA pierces and damage.

off topic - what did you roll off on your quiver leaving you a socket?

I rolled 14%HA… oh how I wish it was AD or CDR

Some dedicated dude from zero empathy guild finished GR150 with 3+K para, etryau bow (+20%cold) + cubed dawn, within 13min solo in season… the day before, he had GR 144 with valla+dawn dual wield, and next day BAM…150. So either bow+quiver is stronger, or there is some seasonal theme “intended exploit” mechanic in play

It’s the season theme. At this point, it’s not really about which weapon combination you choose (they’re all really close in power, roughly 1 GR worth of power difference), but rather how you can manipulate the season theme and the massive RNG associated with that.

Think of it like season 19, but with more RNG and less environmental power. These high clears require hundreds to thousands of keys to get the right condition. Right now, Wudijo has been going for solo 150 at 2300 paragon for a week now and has gone through over 3,000 keys so far.

3 Likes

oh, right. i am in NS. I don’t do season BS.

Don’t know about the raw power, but dual wield definitely is more powerful in the looks department, so that is what I’d go with.

And btw, the existence of those gloves is a violation!

2 Likes

I gambled for them too. Pure luck. For all the rolls I wasted on my quiver, amulet and rings, I have gloves to show for it.

Wouldn’t AD be better than AS?

Unless you’re using a bow or you have IAS on your crossbow(s), at least one AS roll is needed to reach optimal breakpoint for Strafe. Ideally you want it on gloves or rings so it inevitably will compete with AD or CDR.

1 Like

And that is why I’m happy with my no RNG 120 clear. Not impressive at all, but consistently repeatable without wasting keys or enduring mass amounts of frustration.

Kudos to those with the dedication to push as high as possible, though.

1 Like