What does Code 316610 mean. I cant play adventure mode why I already have a level 70 character
First, you must complete the game in Campaign Mode through Act V (Kill Malthael). Then, Adventure Mode will unlock. According to your Armory Profile, you’ve only completed Act I and Act II.
In Seasons, Adventure Mode is always unlocked. Season 19 is over. Season 20 does not start until Friday, March 13, 2020 at 5:00 PM PST.
I had to change difficulty in the character select screen and then change it back in-game to fix this.
This is crazy, I just encountered this in D4, same error code and all, and switching difficulty helped me log into my pally lol. Thanks!
Dont work for me sadly
I’m getting same error. I suspect its a server issue
Just encounter same error. Changing difficulty doesn’t help. I just have one low lvl character on campaign mode. It’s crazy they can get away with this kind of errors that completely locked you from playing game and there is no solution
I tried to join an eternal, and a low level seasonal character but still nothing works
Same nothing is working in diablo 4