What do you play when you've had enough of the season?

What are your fallback games for when you need to take a break from the grind?

My laptop is an old one so it won’t play the latest games but things like Civ V and Fallout: New Vegas play just fine.

Looking for something else once I hit my season paragon goal. :smiley:

PS Microsoft Solitaire is not an option. :stuck_out_tongue:

Board games or table top RPGs.

I have a large amount of both.

For example, I might decide to open the recently received Hero Quest reprint/reboot. Or, I might get cheeky and decide Toon sounds fun again.

1 Like

Megadrive/genesis and snes emulator for pc play all the old gold console games for free

1 Like

Someone mentioned including a fishing minigame in D4 and that made me nostalgic. I think I’ll go fire up Breath of Fire (mostly 2 and 3.)

1 Like

Well, what I do is start the season over again somewhere else. So I start the season on Euro server, SC, as it goes live before America. Then, when America goes live, i start it on HC. Eventually I start it again on America SC. And just last weekend, I started again on Xbox. So the season may be long, but when you keep restarting, you run out of time pretty quickly.

The only thing that might change for me this time around is the new game Elden Ring. I might have to pick that one up, even though i abhor getting games at the $60 price point.

1 Like

I gave PoE a go for a few days and I’m not sure I’m ready to get into it. My machine also barely runs Total War: Warhammer II which didn’t grab me, tbh. Unfortunately couldn’t jump on the Lost Ark bandwagon as it won’t run on Windows 7.

Compelling argument to look at an upgrade! Might have to go find a contract to pay for it. :slight_smile: