Werewolf/Wearbear Model Feedback

I really like the Werewolf, looks good to me.

The Wearbear looks a little too Winnie the Pooh, a bit soft in the middle.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m interested… I haven’t seen yet, revealing to myself in real time :smiley: I really like the wolf. Been switching back and forth on graphics for B-roll, and overall, it’s kinda easy to forget which I’m in. They’ve done a dang good job of it.

there werewolf run could be a lot better though, it feel more like a “slow lumbering along” rather than a “run”

To me the werewolf run reads as strong and scary, though maybe he is a little over beefy for being since the wolf has more of a frenzy thing going on.

At least they aren’t both bad, but I feel like they could be tweaked a bit.

1 Like

The Werebear looks really a bit to … cute. Esp. whe he is running. I prefer the look of the werewolf.

The new werewolf run is a bit odd. The original looked fast and sharp, but the new run is sort of awkward and slow with a lot of side-to-side wiggle. The end animation when you stop running is also strange, looks like the druid is trying not to fall forward onto his face.

Werewolf is too hunchbacked. This leads to overly long arms and running like a Chupacabra (yaya as if anyone knows how that runs.) It’s too ape-like. The old run was smooth and sleek while the new one seems lumbering. I only felt good when he was fully feral raged and that’s probably cuz he was moving too fast for me to see the animation properly.

I didn’t play with the bear, I like him better as one color rather than the two color bear he was in the hacked version. But he does look cuddly!

1 Like

Well it looks a lot better then wow druids is all i can say :thinking:

1 Like

The new form is better, but still no where near as cool as it was in Vanilla… I want that buff top-heavy badass look… right now it just looks, meh. Werebear was what I was most looking forward to D2R for, so it’s kind of a shame that it is so unplayably bad…

At least the Werewolf looks more like a Werebear than the Werebear does… so there’s no reason to play Werebear anymore to look cool (you can look cool AND be the better form all in one now as a Werewolf! Sadly for builds like Bear Sorc, you can’t really choose…)