Welcome our new Diablo Community Manager, TheHooley!

So are you the CM that will engage and manage the Diablo Console Community as since Nevalistis left we seem to be forgotten and there has been a few incidents of note that we receieved no communications on…like the early start to S22 on Consoles that got suspended then resumed that for the first time on PS4/XB1 allowed modded/hacked gear into seasons due to those that started early being allowed to go into non season stash then they got to resume the seasonal toon when it did start on Friday.

That and a whole host of other things that quite frankly for over a year since new forums and Nev left we have had zero interaction on from CM’s.

2 Likes

LOL it looks like the same trash it’s always looked like.

1 Like

I dont give a… about your subjective opinion if thats what you expected as a my reply.

And noone else gave a… about your opinion either.

0 likes, 0 positive responses.

#SorryNotSorry

Yeah, we all agree that I was being a sob.

By the way, will this include the EU forums?

The EU General Discussion forum still has a stickied thread announcing the start of Season 21.
We didn’t get a stickied thread announcing the end of Season 21.
We didn’t get a stickied thread announcing the start of Season 22.

We also don’t get announcement splashes on the Battlenet launcher, because you only release those for the three languages used in the Americas server region (English (US), Spanish (Latin American) and Portuguese)

Hello and welcome Tom Powers! I’m looking forward to stay awhile and listen to Diablo 4 news in the future. I also hope to see a Diablo IV forum someday in 2021. Let’s cross our fingers :crossed_fingers:t2: :smile:

2 Likes

You truly just showed your age. 1992 called and wants those chips back. I kid. I kid. Just remembering the good old days of being a wee lad. Guess what? 4 years later D1 went live. Oh the 90’s. Good times.

Called it. 4 days off silence since patch. 116 days to go.

1 Like

:point_up:t2: :point_up:t2: :point_up:t2: :point_up:t2: :point_up:t2: :point_up:t2: Yes please.

I was already married twice, owned 2 homes and served 4 years in the USMC by 1992.

When the kids were listeing to Nirvana, Foo Fighters and Green Day in the 1990s. I was still into Jethro Tull, AC/DC, Dio, Boston, Queensryche, Judas Priest, Alice Cooper. :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

2 Likes

*Eats new CM with a side of Succubus*

How did he taste?

Enjoy the d3 and the d4 Fun Team. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

NICE!!! I am, well… um… a lot younger haha. However, you have some good tunes up there. Dio (RIP, solo and Sabbath), Judas Priest (not all, but a lot, one of my favorite songs is The Ripper), and of course dear old Alice !@#$%^& Cooper. I remember one time when he told Iggy Pop to chill out. Yeah Iggy Pop. That’s akin to Ozzy telling him to chill out. CRAZY! You know you have gone too far when either of them tell you to chill.

Had a girlfriend that was really into Queensryche, there ok. I rate them along with Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, and Green Day. Good radio music from time to time.

I dig some of the older stuff. Iron Maiden (even the first two albums), Jimmy Hendrix, Van Halen (Non Hagar days), Doors, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, etc. Makes me wish I was alive back then when all that was live.

Rock on Avalon! \m/ for LIFE!!!

Like Chicken Cordon Blue :slight_smile:

I’m not gonna ask how you ate him

This one is just for you.

1 Like

JumpyLion With a spork? Starting at the toes? Since that’s where the cheese is… from what I heard. I wouldn’t know. I am more of a BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger kinda guy.

Avalon YES! He still rocks. Granted that was 6 years ago, but still \m/ to me. Thanks.

Smothered in demon blood, using succubus horns as eating utensils. :slight_smile: