Weapon not switching out when using armoury

I’ve noticed that Jesseth’s Skullscythe never gets switched out when using the Armoury Equip function to switch to different gear setups. The problem only appears to affect this weapon but happens every time, on every armoury switch, to every gear setup I have created. Clicking Equip again correctly switches the weapon out.

This is caused by the order in which the Armory loads in equipment, and the fact that you can only use one sanctified power at the same time.

The armory does not fully unequip and then re-equip all your items simultaneously in case your stash and inventory are are both full in order to prevent all your of your equipped items from being dropped on the ground.

Since you can only use one Sanctified item at a time, and since it swaps out your gear one piece at a time, there will be a collision if it tries to load in one sanctified item before swapping out the other sanctified item, if they occupy 2 different equipment slots.

It will not allow you to use 2 sanctified items simultaneously, however briefly while changing loadouts in the armory.

Unless they totally rework the Armory, the only workaround is to ensure that both loadouts use sanctified items in the same slots, or to just hit the load button twice.

Not sure if I would call it a bug. This is how the armory was designed. It just does not handle Sancified or Ethereal items very well.

2 Likes

This also occurs with some set items as well. For example Focus and Restraint rings, or Bul-Kashos weapons. If you use multiple versions of these items in different builds and you don’t pay attention and always have them in the same slots, then you end up with a situation like you described.

1 Like