We want M**ing integrated GPUs to be able to play!

Why is it that our integrated GPUs can run nearly any other game on the market… but it’s a big deal with D2R?

There are a ton of people using computers more than capable of running much more demanding games off their iGPU’s.

This needs to be addressed. It’s a launch day refund for thousands of us running iGPUs.

Not that we don’t LOVE THE GAME (!!!) but being unable to run it, because we use integrated graphics is complete BS.

I don’t know that there’s any other game (not one I can think of or have ran across) that you can’t run on integrated graphics.

For all the iGPU users… fix it. Please.

There’s crap game dev companies out there that make it happen. You are a publicly traded (ATVI) billion dollar company. This is below your companies standards.

Signed: SGT O.

10 Likes

I Agree. This is not right.

2 Likes

There’s many programs and games out there that don’t run on integrated GPUs, but I don’t see why they shouldn’t let you at least open the game only to see it runs like as* and you need a real GPU.

3 Likes

Its so strange , all the years I’ve played Blizzard games, I have never encountered any problem running the software itself, besides now!

We are talking about a 20 year old game, that have been remastered.

Joe Biden: C’mon Man!

I have the perfect solution: Add D2 - old graphics in the battlenet app, and when you press play its the old game, but on the modern servers.

I put thiiis in another thread recently:

I’ve played Diablo 1,2, Lod, Starcraft I, II, W2 plus exp, W3, Wow, D3 plus exp without probs.

I have integrated graphics, on an old laptop from 2013 ish. I want to be able to play alongside other people, who can enjoy the newly graphics, I really dont care.

I can get used to the old graphics again, I just wanna play with friends on launchday.

Just patch it so we with bad computers can play. I really got sadddened by this fact…

I would like at least to be able to launch the game on classic/legacy mode from the battle.net launcher, that would help a lot. I wouldn’t mind to play with the old graphics.

1 Like

I’ve been playing Diablo since it was created. To not have integrated graphics set up to play during Beta testing is a slap in the face. You would think the company would pay their longtime constituents with a bit more respect. Now I’m suspect when D2R releases in September, I won’t be able to play my PREORDERED version and have to buy a $2K graphics card!!
CPO B :rage:

2 Likes

I’ve been able to load, launch and play D2R on a 3 year old laptop runing Vega 8 integrated graphics. It was choppy but I’ve added more RAM and a SSD since the Beta to help with that. However, the game won’t even launch with the newer, more powerful Intel Iris Xe integrated graphics in my new workstation. I brought this up in a support message and they told me it was because D2R currently doesn’t list any integrated graphics as supported. But that shouldn’t matter if an older onboard graphics runs its fine. I’ve seen YouTube videos with people using Intel HD 550-650 graphics. But I don’t think its a problem with integrated graphics because I’ve seen posts from others in here that were unable to launch the game using systems with specs far exceeding the minimum or recommended, same symptoms I’ve had with clicking “PLAY”, get a flash of a black screen and then a window with error message. This game CAN run on integrated graphics. Blizzard just needs to do the work to fix the problem with the game not launching for them and others.

1 Like

The graphics engine is busted. I don’t expect it to be fixed anytime soon, if at all. I refunded at the first beta because the game broils my PC.