We need changes in Helltooth set

Hello everyone

I am writing to you because the fans of the Helltooth set feel that it is not competitive with respect to any other.

The main problem is the lack of DPS because we must use the rancor mojo to get the cleave effect on gargs.

I would like to suggest a change on the set bonuses, more specifically for the two-piece bonus:
“The Gargantuan skill gains the effect of every rune”

With this small change we would use the furnace in the cube again, gaining a lot of competitiveness.

Furthermore, there is a potential second change with the “The Tall Man’s Finger ring”, you could change the current legendary power by:

“Zombie dogs increase in the size and its damage is increased by 500-600%.

With this change we could eliminate the Endless Walk set using instead the essence of time instead or the Squirt’s Necklace amulet and the zombie dogs will gain relevance in the build like no other witch doctor set

Thank you

4 Likes

I’m all for the idea of bringing Helltooth back into the fold. Great idea!

I believe HT pet build playstyle is not what Blizz wants the game to be like; a passive playstyle of staying at the back safe while pet doing all the job. At least that’s what I remember.

I’ll be happy if they just make Gargs be able to focus fire on specific enemy, like 2pc Arachyr set works. Hopefully without having to put otherwise useless spell on the bar (like Corpse Spider). If that’s iffy to implement, making Garg have priority on killing elite, I’ll be satisfied with just that.

No sir
This is not enough, there is no problem with the mechanics, the limitation is in the overall DPS.
We need a change in the gargs dmg or a new item to boost dmg.

Also, some help for garg’s AI would be nice.

1 Like