We Need Blizzard to Give Us Their Definition of Remaster

You forgot reduced chance of carpel tunnel.

2 Likes

:100:

Other accessibility option are important, too. For example, Blizzard has put in a colorblind mode and we know that 7%-10% of males are colorblind.

1 Like

But I think the issue is that changes have happened that has nothing to do with remastering the graphics and starts to make people think, well since changes were made, why not more

Which they should improve. The beta version was really bad.

Only one of the 3 modes were actually acceptable and all of them the minimap was even worst than we have, whick by no means it’s a great thing. Because den of evil got way less visible on all 3 and in 2 of them were barelly different than walls. Not to mentioning the rest of UI and game. There’s a real work to be done in there.

I hope they address that.

Just for the sake of preserving the overall progression rate of the game, they could adjust gamble rates to offset the increase of nice items received in gambling and/or reduce the gold drop rates a bit. However if I were to guess, the difference is likely only minor and will largely go unnoticed.

With the ladder duration being reduced, shaving a bit of time picking up gold and gambling is probably a good thing anyway.

sure why not. :slight_smile:

no hate but
I don’t give a damn what people ask for when the developer announces a REMASTER that is supposed to stick to the original.

hehe jeah^^
The guy has stamina :stuck_out_tongue:

But they did not stick to the original . They made changes which is causing confusion

1 Like

yes
Changes for which the DEVELOPER has decided for good reasons. (eg Shared Stash.was explained WHY that was inserted. and the rest falls into the category : accessibility).
No bullsh.it that comes from some wannabe who doesn’t even know D2 properly and prefers to spend his time with D3.
(does not apply to all of course)

1 Like

True. I will not deny it.

Blizzard has said more than that for months.

Here are undeniable facts and statements that prove that Blizzard is considering balance changes if the players want them.

On March 7, this Blizzard interview was released and directly quote from
How Diablo 2: Resurrected is calling on the spirit of the original ARPG | PCGamesN

**Players have cheesy strategies and classes they’ve come to love over the years. Are you keeping those intact, or will the game receive a balance pass to give the lesser loved classes their time in the sun?**

**Chris Lena:** Yeah, we made a decision not to do balance changes right now, for the very reason that we want to make sure we deliver the authentic experience. Who knows what might happen in the future with feedback. I know our designers have a list of things they would love to do. So we’ll see how that goes going forward.

**How will Diablo 2: Resurrected be maintained once it releases? Will there be balance patches or updates to keep it fresh?**

**CL:** I think that conversation starts with the technical alpha and goes through to launch. It’s really about what players are looking for and what they want. We love this game – we’re remastering it 20 years later – so we would love to continue giving players what they want.

**CA:** Yeah, I think our focus is really to listen to the community and see what they say online, and then see where it goes from there.

Another Blizzard interview is directly quoted from:
Diablo 2: Resurrected’s single-player alpha starts this Friday | PCGamesN
Lena told us that the door is open for things like balance changes to help keep the game vibrant for a modern community – if, indeed, players indicate that they actually want that to happen.

We also know that Blizzard asked about introducing balance changes in all three of their D2R surveys. Of note, the second survey indicated that balance changes may be introduced after launch, suggesting that the duration of the multiplayer beta and release date is not terriibly relevant to whether balance changes are introduced post launch.

1 Like

blablabla… again the same blalba. sorry dude.
just NO.
REMASTER…nuff said
You don’t want to understand it and I’m tired of explaining it.
Besides, it’s late and I’m hungry.

1 Like

So we should not listen to you, as you seem to fulfil both of those criteria?

Hence why an Original 1.14 server is needed, so no changes in the future can take away that original experience.

I do not consider direct quotes from Blizzard on this issue to be bla bla. It actually demonstrates what has been said more comprehensively. You may want to ignore these quotes because they do not fit in the “it is a remaster” mantra; however, these quotes are very real and verifiable.

1 Like

lol what?
They did not even give any inch of pickup radius, you litterally have to stand right over the gold to pick it up. I skipped tons of gold in beta because of that. The only thing that you save is the mouseclick. :smile: would be sad calling that a core change or a change to economy.

1 Like

When you did Baal runs in hell difficulty, how often would you even bother to pickup gold? maybe a big pile here and there. Now on your way to Baal you will automatically grab gold.

What I said is valid even in this simple example.

Is it a disease or do you talk nonsense all day?

The gold pickup radius is very small.

Example: Arcane Sanctuary, a gold pile was on the left side of a flight of stairs, I walked up the right side, the gold did not pick up.

Many times during the beta, I’d kill a monster who would drop gold, I’d walk right over the body, the gold would not pick up. Now there are a much larger number of times that it did…

1 Like

It is only nonsense to a D3 fanboy like you :+1:

Sigh.

d3 fanboy…jeah sure. :smiley: :rofl:
really funny. You really don’t understand anything.
just keep your mouth shut…Troll :slight_smile:

They did. New graphics. Anything else you’re confused about?