We need a way to manage followers

I agree, but not holding my breath for refinement of the current system any time soon.

On the bright side, the new patch actually gives us a net increase in free stash space!

Well, now that we know it was not that difficult to make the extra storage on the followers, they should be able to increase the stash tabs too, right? At the very least add one tab per character that is not shared so we can store the set items in that one tab and the shared stuff in all the other tabs.

Not if what Blizzard said about increasing stash tabs most recently is still true.

At that time, their explanation was in multiplayer games, each players stash tabs are loaded in each other player’s game client. If the stash tabs were full (they did a stress test in a 4 player game where each stash tab was full of jewelry socketed with legendary gems), it caused game issues.

When Nev stated this, I asked for extra character slots as an alternative and was quickly shot down as she said that solution would lead to more opening/closing of games which also causes problems.

1 Like

That’s why I said they can add one tab per character that is NOT shared. If they can store all that stuff on three followers per character slot, it should be easy to create one non-shared stash tab per character.