We need a 3rd week of seasonal PTR

barb oh, sry…
seriously with all the bugs to fix i fear the class changes/buff will come short of what they need to be. also for d3 at this stage a lot of changes/buff might be better than the perfect balance - especcially when that would take another 5 seasons
hope there is more stuff coming for barb, sry, the other classes, before ptr is over

I’m sorry but this here, made my day… comparing numbers between a game just over a year old to a game that is 8 1/2 years old… go back to your corner man… apples to oranges… give your head a shake and wake up…

I’m just an avid gamer, like everyone else on here. I’ve been playing Bizzard games since 1992 when The Lost Vikings was released. I’ve played every title they’ve released from then on, including Diablo & Diablo II. In fact, I’ll go as far as to say that I needed to go to rehab to stop playing D2 because of the amount of time I spent playing it, over everything else that was important in life.

I grew up playing Frogger, Pacman, Missle Command, etc… on PC, long before dial up internet was a thing. AODRM is a thing because it allows companies to update their games as opposed to having to pump out new titles like they use to do back in the day. Everyone has the internet now, so there’s no reason why it shouldn’t be a thing.

1 Like

Really?.. it has absolutley nothing to do with the age of the game and it being stale right??? I’m pro-D3, all the way, don’t get me wrong, but man, you really need a reality check. One day you’ll see.

It’s a combination of things. This game got stale a long time ago. Obviously it has absolutely nothing to do with not being able to faceroll GR150 solo, as that clueless user above you is suggesting. More so it has everything to do with the game being a glorified hamsterwheel and not much more. Very little interesting content being added throughout the years doesn’t help either.

1 Like

Right. pure epic fail.
and 5k paragon are actually a lot! for 3k it took me 2 months in s21 “great theme”. that means i should play 8 months for 5k so that i can manage this ridiculous lvl 130? only I don’t play out of insane asylum …

and why should lvl 150 be impossible for SOLO players?
it works in other games too! there nobody is forced to play any build or only use certain skills. i don’t even have to think about whether i can do a mission there. I think about how I WANT to play.
it is like equipping a WD with grandfather and instead of “poison dart” I use rocket launcher. if someone resent my rocket launcher, i will polish their face with a sword. I will pimp my gargantuan as a mini barb berserk, and each one does more damage than barb with top items. because why is that not possible? i have ACTUALLY spent 2k hours playing and have great equipment. I want and have to be able to play end-content in “easy mode” … AS I WANT.
this was not only realized in poe but also in the other game with more players online.
nobody complains or is bored, because there are regular updates with hard enemies, items and much more …

2 Likes
1 Like

It is extended. Make sure to read the pinned post though as the Season buffs are going to be turned off and on at diff times as part of extended testing.

5 Likes

I have strongly mixed feelings. It gives me hope Wizard items will be better balanced. On the other hand, this is Blizzard. Look how much resources they invested in a seasonal theme instead of balancing builds to let us play the builds we actually WANT too.

Think how many changes could have been made to itemization rather than the season theme. It's.....depressing.
2 Likes

A lot of that also came from others who complained that they didn’t do extra unique stuff besides just nerfing or buffing.

It really doesn’t matter what they do, there will always those who don’t like it. I’m sure they also know this which is why they probably don’t respond much or seem to care which ever way they go.

1 Like

Each time I try to play PTR after the 2nd update I have 400 - 4500 latency in town…

https://i.ibb.co/PC0Ntbq/WhatLag.jpg

Wanted to test a Frozen Orb build out, but it’s impossible to play with such lags on PTR…

Last time when I tried to complete a T16 rift on PTR I had 2-4 seconds lag spikes…

Before the 2nd update PTR was working like a dream (better than the official servers)…

1 Like

I’ve asked myself if I’m being too difficult to please. I don’t think that’s the case. I think it’s more a case of Blizzard repeatedly not getting the message. A Seasonal theme adds an element of newness, BUT

I think I could speak for the majority of active players when I say we want to play the builds WE want to play, without awkward or exploitative mechanics.
1 Like

My Spidey sense tells me there’s going to be a lot of threads in PTR Feedback / PTR Bug Report about missing clones / no 4th cube slot from people that don’t read the sticky. Guess I’ll get a copy / paste response ready.

[ EDIT ] - This is what I came up with…

In the PTR 2.6.10 Testing Extended sticky posted 13th October…

As you are doing this, we will be doing some things that will be changing up the game as we troubleshoot some items on the backend.

• Starting later today, we will be turning off the Shadow Clones seasonal theme. This feature will be turned back on sometime tomorrow.
  • Starting tomorrow (and after we turn back on Shadow Clones), we will be turning off the fourth slot in Kanai’s Cube. This feature will be turned back after a short period of testing with this disabled.

So…
On the 13th (US Pacific, so may equate to 14th in EU / Asia) no clones.
On the 14th (US Pacific, so may equate to 15th in EU / Asia) no 4th Cube slot.

2 Likes

Careful, you might get overloaded and end up with an error code yourself! Beep bop boop.

1 Like

the current PTR clearly shows S22 will be a sader season unless blizz changes something favorable for the other classes/builds.

when will the current season end? wait too long

I nearly got popcorn, then I saw a table and became afraid and decided that watching Constantine or the Devil’s Advocate was less disturbing and a better way to eat popcorn.
As you were… :tired_face:

With the PTR extended, I am afraid we are now looking at a season 21 end on 1st November at the earliest, which would lead to a season 22 start on 13 November…

1 Like

No it was to show that many people think many things with zero evidence and do so only out of their own mental short comings.

An opinion is not meant for others to take seriously or not.

People dont have to agree or approve of others opinion.

Yes yes there will always be a few. But that doesnt meant alot. Satin worshiping has passionate people to. But we dont say it alot now do we.

No its not. My 6yr old god son has been doing 150s with his dad and brothers with a top build. Its not hard at all.

The leader boards would be filled with non bots if people just tried harder but they forgot what it takes to be a gamer. No life.

[WE NEED A 3RD WEEK OF SEASONAL PTR

There you have it…damn. was looking forward to play nec