WD Lives Matter

racism??? you’re so WOKE and progressive; You’re calling in racism for a fictional depiction of a fantasy world that doesn’t really exist??? how woke

1 Like

Worth a shot, I guess??

That’s funny. If they are inspired by Asian culture, why make them look like a couple of Romanian gymnasts? Whitewashing?
Not sure what point you’re trying to make but you just made OP’s point stronger.

No, he didn’t. Especially since Wizards in D3 are actually Asian.

1 Like

You do you, buddy. I want WD buffed, so Ima drive OP’s theory. Next stop…Twitter.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from:

5 Likes

I hope they notice and let the developers know if they don’t give it to us. Otherwise we wd completely devastate it. :frowning:

1 Like

I give this thread one more hour before it gets shut down. Starting now… 12:11EST…

I wonder if Blizzard notices … that players with the nerf at wd disagree.

1 Like

Apparently you perception of Asian is limited to south and east Asia. The majority of middle east is on the Asian continent, and monks were more common in those regions until recent days.

I read that the purpose of the WD mandingo nurf was because it was the highest bestest wd set and to far better than all the other wd sets.
BUT but
seems wd needs to get a BUFF to the other sets and
make mandingo a little more powerful to get in line with the other hero types . You eliminate wd from group play … sad wd day nurfed again + sad eyes emoji

2 Likes

You got 2 posts and…this is one of them?

D3 monks are from fictional Ivgorod which sounds strangely similar to Novgorod or any other “gorod” which literally means “city” in many Slavic languages. D3 monks have pretty obvious “Slavic” accents. Again, I’d know what Eastern European accent is. The Wiki describes monk’s appearance as Eastern European medieval monk in Shao Lin outfit.

But hey, thanks for useless geography lesson, red shirt guy.

3 Likes

Buddhism is practiced around the world. I am not surprised any one of east European descent practices it, and I would not call it a whitewash. You are the one who bring it up.

no nerf wd please… will be very weak compared to other characters in the game. :frowning:

2 Likes

We need no nerf we need a balance patch for all Sets …

2 Likes

We have been waiting for this for a very long time.

1 Like

I just checked the patch revisions and still no alterations for WD. So, I suspect this nerf will go live.

2 Likes

I Agree. Looks like we are getting nerfed for no good reason :frowning:

1 Like

And that’s really what I meant, it’s kicking the class when its down. WD is already the weakest class overall (Take away Mundunugu’s and its a bit of a joke in comparison power wise) And this nerf is chipping away at Mundunugu’s.

I feel WD as a theme would be best suited for zDPS with all the CC effects and whatnot but we don’t even have that option so WDs are stuck doing damage, but the least amount of damage in all areas… groups, solo, trash, elites and RGK.

5 Likes

Not anymore… :expressionless: