WD Dmg Nearing Bazooka Levels

MicroRNA is about the most level headed person on these forums. He also looks at all data and consistently has the same mindset for every class. He is one of the few that actually looks at balance without bias. He is also correct in a lot of what he says.

I’ve had differing opinions from him in certain matters, but I know he posts very solid information. I find that the people who hate on MicroRNA are usually those that only care about their main class and scream about the world is ending when blizzard thinks about nerfing said class.

5 Likes

Another profile that is hidden. The only person I know doing this, is the person you defend.
And as proven before, when he gets ignored, he goes onto one of his accounts.

2 Likes

We actually can’t tell the true power of the new typhoons set because it’s been majorly bugged since the start of the ptr. It might be strong, it might be weak.

The only way to assess the new set is to extrapolate it’s damage compared to LoD and then adjust the GRift clear to the appropriate level. LoD is better than the set, yes. So people are going to push the very highest on the LoD version. This means that we won’t have the absolute ceiling of the new typhoons set

I’ve fixed that issue if you want to take a look at my profile. I think it’s laughable that you really have such a tinfoil hat conspiracy for something like this.

3 Likes

I think it’s laughable you need to do the exact same thing. There is no reason to hide a profile in here at all.
Do you got something to back up that everything he has written is true?
Did you know that you defend someone you not even replied to much?

Not everything he has written is true. Most of his balance posts are correct though. His “tables” do show how people completely overreacted to Barb WW being nerfed. It still needs the lamentation damage bonus removed. To compare to other builds.

My “proof” to back up what he says is in his own posts. You’re the one that originally attacked him without providing proof. You can’t provide proof because you are wrong. You started to derail this thread with your insane attacks. I’ll regress from here as everyone else can see how insane you are from your posts.

2 Likes

Provide the evidence then.

Here is one. Stating that the data was flawed.
You blame me for attacking others, yet you do the same thing.

How about you know something of the person you defend.
What’s that? Your profile shows the most replies, but not to the person you defend. How can you know someone if you never replied and/or discussed with the person?
Why hide your profile the same way? Why stating “tinfoil hat”, exactly like his other account wrote?
Why have they not replied further after my “tinfoil hat” experience?
Why even use tinfoil hat, when I stated the obvious : you do the same thing with your profile, just like him. That is a fact. Cause both are hidden.
That is not a tinfoil hat moment, that is a fact.
I’ve yet to see others do the same thing. I wonder why.

Right now im see LoD Hydra close 142. If you trade some def items, take arcane dynamo, go to LoN for one more gem - same level party trash killer as WD.

The best ARPG’s reign it in, no reason to add layers on layers with no purpose.

No I said grinding paragon is not fun, I usually have 95% optimal rolls the first week of a season.

That is what I am doing, when 32m copies sold and around 100k actively play, regardless of it being nearly 8 years old, that says a lot! They put in systems that cater to 1% of players, the results speak well enough on that.

Would you care to elaborate/contextualize your thoughts more? It’s hard to get a grasp of what you’re getting at here.

Paragon is an established core concept of the Diablo 3 franchise, I can understand if it isn’t fun for you though. But this is for an entirely different topic to discuss.
p.s you also quoted the rng section of my post, but didn’t make a reply/rebuttal to my statement.

Those stats do not pertain in any facet to my assertion above. Would you care to elaborate more-so on how they have indeed catered to the 1%? If that’s also the case, would it not be better to continue to make changes based on the feedback of top players? For instance, take a look at CS:GO; It’s a game that’s regularly updated , and most of those updates are based on professional player feedback.

Thanks for the kind words. JTP/TuneOut has reached a conclusion about my posts. Despite my efforts, he has yet to understand how the forum works and understand that some are biased in their views in relation to my posts. Even the post that he quoted highlights that I was right to be concerned about the data Blizzard presented.

Edit: Since I grow tired of creating new posts to respond to conspiracy theories, Kindran is not me.

3 Likes

So where did you go? Silenced after Rna began to post again.
Just leaving this:

Funny how you talk to yourself.
Besides, that person talks about people being biased, when they, in fact, have reasons to why they ignore him, including me.
You never replied to my previous post, too busy logging into one of your accounts to upvote your posts and have a conversation with yourself?

Same person talks about “how this forum works” yet cannot use quotationts or reply to the right person.

@Power,

Lets assume that WD would need a 2.5X reduction in a multiplier to be better balanced, would you take it from the set or supporting legendary?

@MicroRNA
Potentially the Legendary (I assume you mean weapon). If you take from the set, people will immediately flock to the LON version. But, if This route were to be taken, I’d need to gather the DPS difference between the 2 types before making a change to anything.
My main concern would be LON is drastically weak than the Set version, and if that’s the case I’d go with nerfing the set. If they’re close to each other, I’d more than likely opt for nerfing a weapon multiplier or something to that effect.

This is likely the information needed. Since the top clears are the set, I assume that is stronger than the LoN variant as you stated. There will be an inflection point where LoN will be better as the set bonuses are diminished. If the set is 2.5X of LoN being 1X, you can reduce the set. I haven’t gone through the math to compare these.

I can do the math more than likely tomorrow if you don’t find the time, but currently I am pretty busy. Just browsing the forums whilst at work :stuck_out_tongue:

The thing is, LoN WD even on live servers are almost at gr150 already. With the buff to barber, RoE and Gazing demise, you’re already looking at 150 no issue. Then the set is obviously stronger than LoN because it gets CoE and basically loses only toughness.

In the case of the 4p build, the way WD can scale like 3 multipliers just from density alone is also what makes the build so strong. You get pain enhancer, which increases the WD’s attack speed. This increases the damage of phantasm (and even snapshots). It also increases the number haunt per second you can send, which means you increase your 6p multiplier with rush of essence. And finally, you increase the damage dealt by the phantasm overall (more mobs = more damage dealt), which increases the size of the final explosion, which makes it go even more boom, to one shot elites.

2 Likes

No they are not, but they are seemingly happy to be getting a buff for a GR130 at 5k which is a minimal improvement over current abilities…and well behind the barb, cru, monk and the new WD set currently in PTR.

God man, give it a rest…your personal attacks on MicroRNA are just getting very annoying.

3 Likes

Then stop reading. As stated before, I don’t like when people lie about me or go to the lenght of having multiple accounts just to upvote yourself and spread more lies.
In the meantime, why don’t you get that you defend, to reply on his alt account?. Since the same person cannot defend himself and replied in another thread. Strange enough.

2 Likes