WD 2.7.5 wish list

1.Buff Jade Harvest set,it’s too weak now.
2.Give Poison Dart 3 tiers buff:LOD Poison Dart is good at fast clear GR,but the damage it causes is not still ideal.Aughild zunimassa’s plague is the most fragile set in D3,it should be able to pass 150GR at 20k, but I have never seen such a result in non-season.So I think LOD and set Poison Dart needs 3 tiers buff indeed.
3.I think the triggering method of Zunimassa’s Plague 6P 15000% bounus is too uncomfortable,this is a fact recognized by all players.It should be improved in the 2.7.5 Patch.

2 Likes

Yeah… witch doctors need to be more squishy and reliant on Soul Harvest.

Generally more love for Firebomb! Overhaul of the visuals of Pyrogeist! Those particles still look like they have been made two decades agos. :frowning:

My proposed Jade buff:

Jade set:
4p bonus:
Soul Harvest gains the effect of every rune and has its cooldown reduced by 1 second every time you cast Haunt or Locust Swarm. Damage taken is reduced by 60% for 10 seconds after using Soul Harvest.

Quetzalcoatl
Locust Swarm and Haunt now deal their damage in one fifth of the normal duration.

Wormwood
Locust Swarm continuously plagues enemies around you and deals 75-100% increased damage.

Overall added some toughness to the set and buffed the supporting items.

3 Likes

There are two things WD lack hard on.

1. Speed build

2. Toughness WD is overall way to squishy.

And WD has the most not buffed legendary items.

2 Likes

Yeah need more DR staple items for WD.

1. Remove soul harvest
  2. Remove ring of emptiness
  3. Tune appropriately based on those two removals

WD is still a dumpster fire in clunkiness for all builds even with the S27 powers

2 Likes