WARNING: Do Not Hit 1000 Seasonal Massacre!

I hit the 1k massacre bonus today

Anyway, this guy spawned.

~https://imgur.com/a/6e4Nukk~

And he is an absolute UNIT.

I basically 1shot everything on t16, RG and all, but trying to hit this guy and he took no damage whatsoever.

Then he turned around and ONE SHOT ME through 998 BILLION toughness, only just managed to escape because I could outrun him (barely) with my 175% movement speed.

Tried to kill him by just only fighting him with nerves of steel ready, and yeah it didn’t work, I still got rekt xD

Thought maybe he was just ignoring goldwrap toughness, so went back to town and threw on as much as I had, Band of Might, Unity, Mantle of Channeling, toughness passives ect, and he still oneshot me through all of it, and then oneshot me through the nerves of steel buff as well

10k STR + 1k Resistance + 28k Armour + 50% Unity + 25% Channelling + 50 Morticks + 50% Relentless + 80% BoM + 50% Set Bonus + 95% Nerves of Steel wasn’t enough xd, not even sure what my toughness was at that point but couldn’t get it any higher with my current items.

Could probably be easily handled by a ranged char but for melee he’s brutal, unless maybe some immunity amulet stops his melee swings from 1shotting

3 Likes

I like that they added an “Uber Diablo”… What am about to say might seem negative but this should be absolute feedback toward Diablo 4 maybe even changing Diablo 3 but I doubt it.

Uber Diablo is proof that Diablo 3’s loot system/reward system is absolute garbage.

What can uber diablo actually drop that is rewarding?

-Every single thing in the game is easily accessible. (Gold, crafting materials, legendaries… etc…)

If trade was opened tomorrow, what exactly would players trade?

Lets say player 1 finds a primal ancient weapon that everyone uses. He says “WTS: X Weapon” What does player 2 offer that player? Gold? 5,000 Deaths Breath? Bounty Materials?

The answer is, there is nothing to trade because there are no “valuable” items in Diablo 3 and the VERY EARLY footage of Diablo 4 makes it seem like they are heading in the same direction.

Now, after reading this you might ask “Then why are you playing Diablo 3?”

Well, Diablo 3 does one thing right… Once you get a set and establish a build, its very fun to kill hordes of monsters, almost like a Final Fight style action game. It loses its luster every season after a few days to a few weeks depending on the players. Proof of this is that lots of Path of Exile players who say they hate Diablo 3 are in fact playing it. They will 100% play it for a few days to a few weeks and stop… Its the same pattern every season. I really hope the devs see this and make Diablo 4 a lot better/more replayable than Diablo 3 which is 100% not replayable because of the loot system.

1 Like

Welp, I lost my barb lat night to the same thing. 3.5 Billion toughness spinning around thinking, Oh, All the kill streaks help you out, I wonder what the 1,000 kill streak bonus does.

I get to 1,000, Diablo Spawns and does his fire thing and eats through my passive and kills me in 1/10th of a second.

How the hell is that fair?

Not re rolling again, I like to control my own deaths. If i push a GR and die, My fault for pushing. If i forget my rotations cause i was lazy, Great, I deserved it.

but that just seems like it robs HC players unfairly.

@Basically - what would you have preferred: being outmatched and killed by ÜberDiablo? Or killed by a DC?

I have yet to meet up with Uber Diablo, but I hear he is easy in Torment 6. Interested to see how that goes.

accidentally spawned this guy, do not engage unless you want to start a new character. I didn’t seem to touch him and then he one shots you, proc’d my lifesaver twice then gave up. so unless someone knows how to kill him stay away.